Reload this Page >

issed off looking for work

issed off looking for work

Old Jun 12th 2009, 12:26 am
Just Joined

speedyap is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: issed off looking for work

Originally Posted by Paul & June
I'm fed up looking for work. I have never been in this situation before. Anyone feel the same. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel. Is this what job hunting is like in Australia if you come from outside OZ, the place to start a new better life? There are other thread I'm sure, I reckon.
Yep, having a moan now, being out of work now four months, OK, only four months.

Hey mate. Keep your chin up and keep trying. Are you looking at all jobs? It will come honestly. You will find that you can make money other ways that you would not think of back home. eg.. I am getting paid to play the lottery. I would never had thought of doing this in UK but the opportunity fell into my lap and it works for me.
Keep your chin up, this is the place to be. Hope all works out for you.

Speedy
Old Jun 12th 2009, 12:39 am
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by speedyap
Hey mate. Keep your chin up and keep trying. Are you looking at all jobs? It will come honestly. You will find that you can make money other ways that you would not think of back home. eg.. I am getting paid to play the lottery. I would never had thought of doing this in UK but the opportunity fell into my lap and it works for me.
Keep your chin up, this is the place to be. Hope all works out for you.

Speedy
How do you get paid for playing the lottery? If you win, do you keep the winnings also?
Old Jun 12th 2009, 12:55 am
Just Joined

speedyap is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deancm
How do you get paid for playing the lottery? If you win, do you keep the winnings also?
Very simple really, but will take ages to type it. Ha ha.
Yes you keep all the winnings. You are in a lottery syndicate of 25 people and you just share the winnings. The odds are in your favour big style but like most lotteries around the world your luck has to be in. I have won small amounts loads of times but making money playing it.
Been doing it for 6 months only and wish I started this in the UK as there is a Uk version but not as good. There is a guy who earns approx. $4,000 a week playing the lottery and thats not including his winnings. MAD!!!
Old Jun 12th 2009, 2:37 am
Banned

SalmanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jimbo_d
Paul sorry to hear things are still not going well. On a thought, have you any oil and gas experience, or could you tailor your cv towards that side, especially any PDS/PDMS/Smartplant/Autoplant experience? There are some massive LNG rigs getting manned up for in the next few months in Perth.
Hello Jimdo_d

Can you tell which AutoPLANT vacancies you are talking about? I have some hands on exp. on the tool and was wondering if i could get some benefit of it.
Could you provide me some more details on it

THanks