Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I dont know what to do :(

I dont know what to do :(

Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of
Default I dont know what to do :(

My elderly neighbour has just called round with my beloved little cat wrapped in a blanket. She found him dead on her driveway.
To say i am gutted and heartbroken is an understatement. Its late at night, Mr Flutter is working all night and i'm here on my own.
We have put him on a chair outside the back door. I dont know what to do with him. Its too dark to go bury him, cant bring him inside as the dog will pester, but i wont be able to sleep thinking of him outside.
I'm waffling on sorry. Just really upset
Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

cybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant future
Default Re: I dont know what to do :(

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
My elderly neighbour has just called round with my beloved little cat wrapped in a blanket. She found him dead on her driveway.
To say i am gutted and heartbroken is an understatement. Its late at night, Mr Flutter is working all night and i'm here on my own.
We have put him on a chair outside the back door. I dont know what to do with him. Its too dark to go bury him, cant bring him inside as the dog will pester, but i wont be able to sleep thinking of him outside.
Sorry to hear your bad news. You must be devastated. Have you got a garage or shed you could leave him in overnight? Big cyber hugs to you.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:12 pm
Professional Princess

OK, do you have a shed that you could put him in to protect him from wildlife, scavengers? Sounds horrible but Im being realistic.

There is nothing you can do tonight lovie, nothing at all.

You need to to get yourself a drink, sit down and tomorrow morning, you can bury him.

Do you know how he died at all?

Perhaps you could take him to your vet tomorrow to get a cause of death, then at least you will know.

But if you can put him in a shed tonight, that would be better.

Now if you need to cry, you must, you have had a terrible shock.

But there is nothing at all you can do for him now.

PM me if you want to chat, I can be online for as long as you need.

Love and hugs

Samantha

Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:13 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh that's awful, my heart goes out to you. Haven't got any advice to give other than what the last reply gave.
(((((((virtual hug)))))))
Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:18 pm
Baba jo

the Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant future

I am so sorry to hear your news, I have lost 2 cats in the last few years and I know what you are going through.
Just make sure he is wrapped up well all snuggly and maybe put one of his toys with him, and in the morning you can bury him somewhere. He will be ok now he's at peace.
it will take you a while to get over it as I did but you will get all the lovely flash backs of all the naughty mischevious things they did and it will make you laugh again. These memories last forever. I still remember Charlie eating mashed potatoes off my plate while I wasnt looking and he looked like Santa Clause with the big beard. Just make sure your ok tonight and take a hot drink and get some sleep.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Thanks. I have been snivelling for the past 20mins. Poor neighbour bless her (shes 84), she has no idea how it happened. She found him when she went to take her rubbish to the bins. He has no apparent injuries at all. A complete mystery.

I think you are right. I do have a small shed right at bottom of the garden, i'll see if i can find a torch.

He was a beautiful boy. Only 2yrs old.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:20 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, love, I'm so sorry - you must be so upset. This is an awful thing to have happen - I also lost one of mine in a similar way, and it's the worst feeling in the world.

Put him somewhere safe for tonight, sit yourself down with a stiff drink and if you need to talk to someone, PM me - I'm here if you need me.

Love
Nicky
Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

ffs, i feel for you poor wee thing.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Happened to me last year honey,
my heart goes out to you
I have sent you and cat flutter some Karma xxxxxx
Lace
Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:27 pm
Banned

Monkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really nice

Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:33 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: I dont know what to do :(

I lost my little kitten to a car earlier this year, so I know what you're going through mate.

Professional Princess had the best advice, to which I can add little but my commiseration and hugs. (((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))
Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:33 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

That is really awful, I know how you must feel. I've lost two recently though both were older and ill. Two years is no age at all, the poor wee thing.

I lost one at six months some years ago, such a beautiful kitten but with every illness going. FIP was the final straw.

Keep the little one safe until tomorrow. I'd agree with PP that the Vet should have a look at him if you are up to taking him, that is.

Sending you Karma.

Look after yourself though and have a really good cry.

Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:37 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice

All my sympathies, don't know what else to say
hugs Sharon x
Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:53 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: I dont know what to do :(

so sorry, just been through death of a beloved cat recently so know what you're going through

((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))
Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:54 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

AAahhh so sorry for you!
Dont know what else to say

Kris x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.