rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: i came, i saw, i didnt like, i left ... and now i am going back

Good luck TGB.
Old Aug 15th 2006, 10:46 pm
Bygum

Proff28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Toryglen-Boy
A while ago i posted a thread on here saying that i had went to Australia, spent (admitedley) a very short time there, didnt like what i saw, and left. i thought being a member of this forum, i would at least get some understanding, i didnt. All i got was told that the thread was "comedy gold" and the personal attacks on me went on FAR too long before the moderators closed the thread. The upshot of it was, that i stayed away from here for a long time, as i was genuinely very upset at alot of the personal comments made, and quite frankly was really annoyed at how some of the more "popular" members on here got away with saying what they did.

Anyway, i am not here to moan. I am here to say i am going back, and this time, i am going back with my eyes open. I start a job with IBM as soon as i get there, and my other half has the house and car all arranged, with the funds i left her. This time i really am looking forward to going, and just to getting my head down and getting on with. And after having talked to her for hours on the phone everday (you dont wanna see my phone bill) everything is good our world, and its time to take the next step, i am scared, but we can face our fears together.

whay am i posting this you might add? well basically, those who took the michael out of me, can go blow it our thier /\ss, and you know who you are.

flying out with Emirates on Saturday from Heathrow .... again !

see you on the other side!
G/Luck there is always a welcome .
Old Aug 15th 2006, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Tory, I hope this time its for real.

Can't remember where you went last time, was it Sydney?
Old Aug 15th 2006, 11:14 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck with your new life...hope all goes well
Old Aug 15th 2006, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

A while ago i posted a thread on here saying that i had went to Australia, spent (admitedley) a very short time there, didnt like what i saw, and left. i thought being a member of this forum, i would at least get some understanding, i didnt. All i got was told that the thread was "comedy gold" and the personal attacks on me went on FAR too long before the moderators closed the thread. The upshot of it was, that i stayed away from here for a long time, as i was genuinely very upset at alot of the personal comments made, and quite frankly was really annoyed at how some of the more "popular" members on here got away with saying what they did.

Anyway, i am not here to moan. I am here to say i am going back, and this time, i am going back with my eyes open. I start a job with IBM as soon as i get there, and my other half has the house and car all arranged, with the funds i left her. This time i really am looking forward to going, and just to getting my head down and getting on with. And after having talked to her for hours on the phone everday (you dont wanna see my phone bill) everything is good our world, and its time to take the next step, i am scared, but we can face our fears together.

whay am i posting this you might add? well basically, those who took the michael out of me, can go blow it our thier /\ss, and you know who you are.

Well good luck to you, and thanks for letting us know.
Its ok to be scared. We all get scared at times, if we are honest.
Be happy.
Denise
Old Aug 16th 2006, 12:07 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

many thanx for all the kind words

isnt it wierd how all the wan|<ers who couldnt post fast enough to slag me off in the other thread are noticable by thier abscence in this one?
That's because half of your audience was tucked up in bed in Australia when you posted. Thanks again for the original thread, stick tickles me, and good luck second time round. (You buying a return?)
Old Aug 16th 2006, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

Toryglen-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeToryglen-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeToryglen-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeToryglen-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeToryglen-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeToryglen-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeToryglen-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeToryglen-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeToryglen-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeToryglen-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeToryglen-Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
That's because half of your audience was tucked up in bed in Australia when you posted. Thanks again for the original thread, stick tickles me, and good luck second time round. (You buying a return?)

nice to know what "tickles" you, had me torn in two and in tears

one way only.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 1:52 am
love the life i live

Mysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond repute

whay am i posting this you might add? well basically, those who took the michael out of me, can go blow it our thier /ss, and you know who you are.

All the best, i really hope it all works out for you. Take no notice of what anyone says i think its one of the hardest things anyone will ever do. Going over is the easy bit its making a success of it thats the reality, but if you make it your aim to succeed and do your best you wont fail. Just remember people will always try to shoot you down no matter where you are in the world, the only way to deal with them is to smile and forget them. We can choose to let things bother us or choose not to. Life is so much easier when we make the right decisions which are right for ourselves don't worry about what anyone thinks, because those that matter will be there for you those that don't wont and that alone will make life a lot sweeter
Good luck to you and your family
Old Aug 16th 2006, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice

Good for you for giving it another go!.....All I can say about Australia is that it has the same problems as anywhere else in the world and we class it as an experience to be here whether that be for 6 months or 6 six years. And as you know now, you can always go back!

Good luck!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 2:43 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

nice to know what "tickles" you, had me torn in two and in tears

one way only.
I just re-read the original thread and I was far from being the harshest poster on that thread regarding your original flying visit. In fact three pages in I said "If you read his post history - the bottom line is - he never should have gone in the first place. With an Australian partner he probably qualified for a spouse visa rather than a dependent's one, which are piss easy to get hold of - so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. It's all cost him a lot of money, disrupted his life and proved that he's a home bunny. I suspect he'll be back 'home' soon enough, scratching his head, and wondering what the **** he was thinking." So I guess I was right. The simple fact that you've had a change of heart would also suggest that most people's incredulity at your week-long emigration was on the money too.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy the adventure and all life throws at you. Hey, you are alive!!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 7:23 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Toryglen

Wishing you lots of happiness for your return. You don't have to justify anything to anyone on here ok. Sometimes we need to take a step back to be able to go forward again. You were brave to come back and post again, I saw the stick you got from some people on here.....

Have a good time back in Oz and just take from it as many happy experiences as you can.

P
Old Aug 16th 2006, 7:51 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Don't unpack this time - make sure you last more than 7 days first

Last edited by 232Bar; Aug 16th 2006 at 7:57 am.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck. Hope the flights not too bad this time
Old Aug 16th 2006, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Good on you for giving it another go.

Good luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.