Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How much is suncream?

How much is suncream?

Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much is suncream?

Originally Posted by Ginger3710
Those convicts were sure brought to the wrong country!!

Can't agree with you there. Where else could I have brought up my 4 fantasic sons and given them the wonderful childhood they had and the opportunities that they have availed themselves of?
Old Apr 16th 2007, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Previously Sydney, Australia... now Oakville, Canada...love it!
Ginger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to allGinger3710 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gibbo
Can't agree with you there. Where else could I have brought up my 4 fantasic sons and given them the wonderful childhood they had and the opportunities that they have availed themselves of?
I was actually referring to the fact that all these fair skinned people were brought to such a hot country, and should have been taken to a cooler country, as this thread is about the heat of Australia and using suncream.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 10:39 pm
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Oil of Olay moisturiser comes with a sunscreen, it's a reputable brand here and available in supermarkets.
You will probably find that like most face moisturisers these days they have some type of sunscreen / filter in them, but they are usually only SF12 or 15 which isn't anywhere near high enough.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

We just got here and have invested in 30+ broad spectrum own-brand litre pump for $9.99, also I have a couple of non-greasy 30+ broad spectrum slightly tinted face lotions, which hopefully will be ok under makeup - can update tomorrow when I try it!
Definitely don't bother stocking up in the UK, no point.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:04 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by esperanza
We just got here and have invested in 30+ broad spectrum own-brand litre pump for $9.99, also I have a couple of non-greasy 30+ broad spectrum slightly tinted face lotions, which hopefully will be ok under makeup - can update tomorrow when I try it!
Definitely don't bother stocking up in the UK, no point.
lmao just make sure that yer face doesnae end up a different colour tae yer neck
Old Apr 19th 2007, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Oil of Olay moisturiser comes with a sunscreen, it's a reputable brand here and available in supermarkets.
Hi there...yes..i have used their products very often. Very affordable too!