Skinny people?

Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all
Default Skinny people?

Hi everybody, just a little question about skinny people!

After having had four babies in the space of six years and five babies in total (first son is five years older than the next one) my body isn't how it used to be! (understatement of the year ) What I was wanting to know is am I going to feel like a fish out of water because I am carrying extra weight still or will I just be normal like I am in the UK

Sorry if that sounds shallow, but in the heat people wear less clothes whereas in the UK I can pretty much cover up the unpleasant parts because its always cold!

Jacky x
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:46 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Skinny people?

yes you will feel at home here.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by allthejs

After having had four babies in the space of six years and five babies in total (first son is five years older than the next one) my body isn't how it used to be! (understatement of the year ) What I was wanting to know is am I going to feel like a fish out of water because I am carrying extra weight still or will I just be normal like I am in the UK

Sorry if that sounds shallow, but in the heat people wear less clothes whereas in the UK I can pretty much cover up the unpleasant parts because its always cold!

Jacky x

Really, there is no need to worry about it. Some of the sites here are quite scary
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Northern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to all

Dont worry there are so many fat people here more than the uk, people here dont bother about all that they are not as superficial as the uk if they like you they like you,thats the least of your worries.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

Thanks for the reassurances. I am not totally obese but I could do with losing a few kilos, but I just love my food and wine!.

I eat heathily, but its probably just a few too many glasses of wine that do me in. With five kids its a necessity

Jacky xx
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:12 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reassurances. I am not totally obese but I could do with losing a few kilos, but I just love my food and wine!.

I eat heathily, but its probably just a few too many glasses of wine that do me in. With five kids its a necessity

Jacky xx
couldn't a lot of us! I am amazed at the amount of obese people here. the one thing I would say though is that (in my experience) if you do try to exercise, particularly out on the road, no one shouts rude comments at you.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
yes you will feel at home here.

Seen that many whales around here lately that Greenpeace are on overtime
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Northern-Monkey
Dont worry there are so many fat people here more than the uk, people here dont bother about all that they are not as superficial as the uk if they like you they like you,thats the least of your worries.
sorry but i would soooo disagree with that. i have found it to be much more looks based and shallow. but maybe that's because brisbane is next to the gold coast which is the plastic surgery mecca of australia?!!

(i must admit I've had a dabble myself so i guess i'm just as shallow!).

i really noticed when i went back to uk last year how all shapes and sizes embraced the fashions, say out on a friday night you'd see larger girls wearing the short shorts with heels, and just seemed a lot less conscious about their appearance.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Jacky xx
haha, love your attitude. it's a necessity with two, let alone five!!! :-)
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

tictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE
i really noticed when i went back to uk last year how all shapes and sizes embraced the fashions, say out on a friday night you'd see larger girls wearing the short shorts with heels, and just seemed a lot less conscious about their appearance.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

Shaz & Trace down the Bigg Market on a Friday night is a sight to behold
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tictac
[QUOTE
i really noticed when i went back to uk last year how all shapes and sizes embraced the fashions, say out on a friday night you'd see larger girls wearing the short shorts with heels, and just seemed a lot less conscious about their appearance.
Indeed.

Shaz & Trace down the Bigg Market on a Friday night is a sight to behold [/QUOTE]
well it's better than them all with their heads down the toilets in an effort to be perfect.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rabsody
Indeed.

Shaz & Trace down the Bigg Market on a Friday night is a sight to behold
well it's better than them all with their heads down the toilets in an effort to be perfect.[/QUOTE]
well it's better than them all with their heads down the toilets in an effort to be perfect.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

Jacky x
hi jacky...:- over xmas and new year i was 13 1/2 stone. Maybe not in the same boat as others but feeling down about myself because i have always been sporty person!! I weighed myself this morning im 11.5 all i have done is stop eating bread!!! its so hard because you cnt beat a slice of toast!!!and a sandwich!!! i was told this by a gym instuctor and is so works!!! well it has for me.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chippie74
i have done is stop eating bread!!! its so hard because you cnt beat a slice of toast!!!and a sandwich!!! i was told this by a gym instuctor and is so works!!! well it has for me.
I've got 4 kids and it always takes a while (a couple of years) to lose weight after each one. I'm currently 3 stone over the weight I'm happy with (i.e. a size 10/12), having had the most recent one in 2006, but when I stopped eating bread I dropped a shedload of weight, just got the final few stone to go to be back to me.

I don't think it's shallow, being overweight is more unhealthy (generally) and it has put a strain on my back. I feel uncomfortable (etc.) I'll never be skinny, haven't got the body shape for it - I much prefer my curves (and I'm always rather 'top heavy'), but right now, I'm a bit too big.

In my experience bread is one of the trigger weight-holders for me
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Northern-Monkey
Very much agree with your post!