Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How many of us living in Merriwa now???

How many of us living in Merriwa now???

Old Nov 1st 2006, 3:49 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default How many of us living in Merriwa now???

we moved in 11 days ago, me 42, hubby 38, daughter 19, her boyfriend and my youngest daughter whos nearly 6, who would love some playmates
Old Nov 1st 2006, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

welshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to all
Wink Re: How many of us living in Merriwa now???

I'm here on a temp basis until our house is built. No kids sorry but a hyperactive dog instead. So if you see a haggard looking person being dragged past your house by a black dog, spare me a thought and run after me with a drink!
Old Nov 1st 2006, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: How many of us living in Merriwa now???

Not in Merriwa, but just down the road a couple of suburbs in Kinross..............a group of us usually meet up somewhere (quite often the pub!!!) on a wednesday lunchtime if you want to join us!!!
Old Nov 1st 2006, 1:50 pm
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dawn
we moved in 11 days ago, me 42, hubby 38, daughter 19, her boyfriend and my youngest daughter whos nearly 6, who would love some playmates
Did your daughters boyfriend get a Visa?

Thanks
Old Nov 1st 2006, 1:54 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

How is your daughter enjoying Connolly PS. We are just down the road if you fancy a coffee when you have dropped her off????
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:00 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I'm "next door" in Butler - been here 4 weeks now, so far so good but a bit of a Billy no Mates at the moment.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:30 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Ahh thanks for your replys.....

my daughter loves connolly primary, she runs in each morning smileing, it only takes me 10 minutes to get home but about 20 mins in the morning to get there cause of the traffic, im trying different routes at the moment.

SJ: Be nice to join you for a drink on a Wednesday, once all these boxes are unpacked!! I go to Hillarys every Thursday but could do with some local playmates of my little one.

NORTHERNBIRD: Ahh thanks for the offer of coffee, maywell take you up on that, just got to get the house a bit more organised

JULIE: My Daughters boyfriend is on a working visa at the mo

SME: Have you thought of coming along to Hillarys or one of the other meets, good way of making friends
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

When you are ready for a wednesday session just send me a pm...........there is only a few of us...........mrsperthforme, sometimes sue aka sueandbob, lynnbrooks, occasionally Larissa, and pompeywills wife hayley
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 11:02 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Ahh thank you, will do

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
When you are ready for a wednesday session just send me a pm...........there is only a few of us...........mrsperthforme, sometimes sue aka sueandbob, lynnbrooks, occasionally Larissa, and pompeywills wife hayley