Reload this Page >

Suggest a good bank

Suggest a good bank

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

Abhi is on a distinguished road
Default Suggest a good bank

Hi Everyone,
Would you suggest a good bank that doesnot charge heavily for each money transfers you make and dont charge you much for getting a statement. w eare currently using anz and found that they are charging us 4 $ per every automated transaction that we use to transfer money to our real estate agent for rent and 5 $ per each page of summary statement. these have never been explained to us, so we want to switch to a new one fast

TIA
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suggest a good bank

Originally Posted by Abhi
Hi Everyone,
Would you suggest a good bank that doesnot charge heavily for each money transfers you make and dont charge you much for getting a statement. w eare currently using anz and found that they are charging us 4 $ per every automated transaction that we use to transfer money to our real estate agent for rent and 5 $ per each page of summary statement. these have never been explained to us, so we want to switch to a new one fast

TIA
I have one of my accounts with ANZ and they charge me a flat fee of $4 a month so I'm not sure which account you have with them to get charged per transaction?
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

I have the account which they charge me 5$ for the maintenance fee monthly
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

I have the account which they charge me 5$ for the maintenance fee monthly
Why don't you call them up or go into a branch and ask them to explain the charges to you?
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

Ok sure I will talk to them and find out why they are charging me.. I have noticed that I was being charged when I logged into the internet banking I did not notice that till then .. Thanks
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok sure I will talk to them and find out why they are charging me.. I have noticed that I was being charged when I logged into the internet banking I did not notice that till then .. Thanks
Yes definitely talk to them because I hadn't noticed any charges for direct debits or statements. I did go back to being a student just before they changed their fees though so I'm not currently being charged anything so perhaps they would be charging me for those things now.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for your suggestion, I went and talked to them now, they told me that they were charging the 4$ as my rental agency did not have an account with them and 4$ was being charged for moving the money across to a different bank. So now we have to think of a different way to pay the rent may be through internet