Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Canadian expat to be

Canadian expat to be

Old Oct 18th 2006, 10:44 pm
Just Joined

Canada Southbound is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Canadian expat to be

Hi all. I'm David, 35. Single no kids. Canadian, have lived in Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary areas. Have worked for the movie industry (corp. side) for seven years. Education in film/production. Just returned from trip to NZ. Next is Sydney. Then I hope to find an emmigration opportunity to NZ or Oz. May be 2 or so years before I actually leave, but starting everything to prep. now. Although I'm not British, this seems the most extensive and well used site I've seen yet, so I joined up.
Old Oct 18th 2006, 11:03 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Canadian expat to be

Welcome to the site David,

You'll find a few Canucks here. We sent off our application in June and are anxiously awaiting news. We're hoping to have the visa by the end of November or early December. We're headed to Hunter Valley, New South Wales - hopefully by February.

If you have any questions feel free to post questions or PM people directly. Everyone is very helpful here.

Haley
Old Oct 24th 2006, 12:15 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Canada Southbound
Hi all. I'm David, 35. Single no kids. Canadian, have lived in Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary areas. Have worked for the movie industry (corp. side) for seven years. Education in film/production. Just returned from trip to NZ. Next is Sydney. Then I hope to find an emmigration opportunity to NZ or Oz. May be 2 or so years before I actually leave, but starting everything to prep. now. Although I'm not British, this seems the most extensive and well used site I've seen yet, so I joined up.
Welcome to our site. I'm sure you will make lots of friends here .... we are a really friendly bunch
Old Oct 25th 2006, 8:52 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site

I looooove Canada
Old Oct 25th 2006, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Hi Canada Southbound

We were in Canada in February on a reckie, would take us 3/5 years to move there so decided to move down under!!! Lovely country/ people.......hope to meet some Canadians when we move to Brisbane.Where are you hoping to head?
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:23 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Canada Southbound(and any other Canadians)

I still have fond memories fo living in Canada when i was younger for 4 years.
Summers were great,winters were cold!!!
Who could forget walking to school in winter at -41 degs(wind chill factor incl) :scared:

Im looking forward to heading from one extreme to the other when we get to Queensland,and i hope we last longer than my parents did in Canada.

Canada = Great Country,great memories,and "The Great One" (Gretzky)