Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Take two bottles into the shower?

Take two bottles into the shower?

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:42 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Take two bottles into the shower?

Hi All,

Does anybody know where I can get a half decent 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner like Wasn 'n' Go - not this awful Turning Point rubbish which is making my head itch and my eyebrows peel?

I've tried a couple of chemists and some supermarkets, but no joy.

Any ideas?

S
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:27 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Take two bottles into the shower?

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi All,

Does anybody know where I can get a half decent 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner like Wasn 'n' Go - not this awful Turning Point rubbish which is making my head itch and my eyebrows peel?

Any ideas?

S
Had the same problem, so I switched to Johnsons Baby Shampoo 2in1. It may sound silly but it stopped the itch, which was probably caused by a heat/sweat rash during hot periods. Am switching back to Johnsons for summer.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:39 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Had the same problem, so I switched to Johnsons Baby Shampoo 2in1. It may sound silly but it stopped the itch, which was probably caused by a heat/sweat rash during hot periods. Am switching back to Johnsons for summer.
Cool, I have managed to find that - I will opo out and get some and give it a try. Were you using the Turning point stuff too?

S
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 5:48 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Sunsilk do a 2-in-1 too, bit more pricey than Turning Point but it leaves OH's hair very soft
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 6:03 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Any ideas?

S
There's one in Woolies thinks its called Organic (not the organics stuff) is in a white bottle with blue cap and writing, something silly like under $4 a bottle which is even better.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:06 am

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, I have managed to find that - I will opo out and get some and give it a try. Were you using the Turning point stuff too?

S
I find it's ok, but seems my scalp seems to itch during summer. Like I said, probably the heat rash.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

I find it's ok, but seems my scalp seems to itch during summer. Like I said, probably the heat rash.
Have you guys got a 'Makro' near by??
They sell some of the stuff from Boots.....inc 2 in 1's
Tanya
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by midwifetanya
Have you guys got a 'Makro' near by??
They sell some of the stuff from Boots.....inc 2 in 1's
Tanya
Never heard of Makro. Where are they? Do they sell a large range for OH or are they like other outlets and only sell odd lines?

Last edited by The Bloke; Nov 2nd 2006 at 7:57 pm.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

Never heard of Makro. Where are they? Do they sell a large range for OH or are they like other outlets and only sell odd lines?
Hiya,

I'm sure whether they are all over Australia but there is one in Morayfield (north Brisbane) and they have loads of UK wash/beauty products.
The other place that has them is Warehouse.....they have Boots stuff too
Tanya
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:12 pm
Wanderer

Location: Australia, Scotland, NZ, China, Spain, Scotland again wha hae!
saoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to behold

When I was a kid Mum used to use Pert 2-in-1 on us kiddies...not sure if they still sell it (althought I'm SURE I saw it in the local Spar last week) as I'm all grown up now and have a more drawn out beauty regime
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:17 pm
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by matildaskye
When I was a kid Mum used to use Pert 2-in-1 on us kiddies...not sure if they still sell it (althought I'm SURE I saw it in the local Spar last week) as I'm all grown up now and have a more drawn out beauty regime
Ah you see I'm just a lazy boy that can't be bothered with too much faffing about, so am looking to optimise my morning hygiene experience as much as possible!

S
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by matildaskye
Yes you can still get Pert, I always have a bottle in my swimming bag, it's ok. We used to have a Macro warehouse in Mandurah, but it was only there about 2 years before shutting down. If you have a store near you, you wouldn't miss it, they're bright orange.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

kbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant future

Pert is Wash n Go