British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   How many of us living in Merriwa now??? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/how-many-us-living-merriwa-now-405412/)

Dawn Nov 1st 2006 3:49 am

How many of us living in Merriwa now???

we moved in 11 days ago, me 42, hubby 38, daughter 19, her boyfriend and my youngest daughter whos nearly 6, who would love some playmates :)

welshgirl Nov 1st 2006 4:31 am

Re: How many of us living in Merriwa now???

I'm here on a temp basis until our house is built. No kids sorry but a hyperactive dog instead. So if you see a haggard looking person being dragged past your house by a black dog, spare me a thought and run after me with a drink!

sj oldfield Nov 1st 2006 10:17 am

Not in Merriwa, but just down the road a couple of suburbs in Kinross..............a group of us usually meet up somewhere (quite often the pub!!!) on a wednesday lunchtime if you want to join us!!!

julie hilton Nov 1st 2006 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by Dawn
we moved in 11 days ago, me 42, hubby 38, daughter 19, her boyfriend and my youngest daughter whos nearly 6, who would love some playmates :)

Did your daughters boyfriend get a Visa?

Thanks

northernbird Nov 1st 2006 1:54 pm

How is your daughter enjoying Connolly PS. We are just down the road if you fancy a coffee when you have dropped her off????

sme Nov 2nd 2006 12:00 am

I'm "next door" in Butler - been here 4 weeks now, so far so good but a bit of a Billy no Mates at the moment.

Dawn Nov 2nd 2006 12:30 am

Ahh thanks for your replys.....

my daughter loves connolly primary, she runs in each morning smileing, it only takes me 10 minutes to get home but about 20 mins in the morning to get there cause of the traffic, im trying different routes at the moment.

SJ: Be nice to join you for a drink on a Wednesday, once all these boxes are unpacked!! I go to Hillarys every Thursday but could do with some local playmates of my little one.

NORTHERNBIRD: Ahh thanks for the offer of coffee, maywell take you up on that, just got to get the house a bit more organised :)

JULIE: My Daughters boyfriend is on a working visa at the mo :)

SME: Have you thought of coming along to Hillarys or one of the other meets, good way of making friends :)

sj oldfield Nov 2nd 2006 12:12 pm

When you are ready for a wednesday session just send me a pm...........there is only a few of us...........mrsperthforme, sometimes sue aka sueandbob, lynnbrooks, occasionally Larissa, and pompeywills wife hayley

Dawn Nov 2nd 2006 11:02 pm

Ahh thank you, will do :) :)

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
When you are ready for a wednesday session just send me a pm...........there is only a few of us...........mrsperthforme, sometimes sue aka sueandbob, lynnbrooks, occasionally Larissa, and pompeywills wife hayley