Hi There

Old Apr 29th 2007, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

LM109 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Thanks

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Hi Lisa,
we came over from Manchester on a 137 visa as well. cant help with your first question sorry but We had our Medicals in Salford, There are loads on here who had their meds in Manchester so just do a search and you will find loads. Police clearance has to take 40 days or less. Ours took exactly 40 days but some people get theirs back a bit quicker. Best of luck with your application. What skill are you coming over with?
Tracie
Thanks for the advice, I'll get onto the tax office asap. I'm an Occupational Therapist, other half is an industrial painter and we have a 10 year old son. We are hoping to settle in the south west, but not to far from Perth. Just can't wait to get all this paperwork over and done with!
Lisa
Old Apr 29th 2007, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hi There

Hi there

Thought I would join in on the ex Rochdale thread - I have never lived there but did all my training (nurse) at the old Birch Hill - as was. I often goback - Mum still lives in Bacup - I am in Sunny Donny! I think if its the character reference that you are filling in (is that form 80??) it doesn't matter if they are not in business any longer - certainly with other halfs approx half weren't there any longer but just wrote down the names and addresses any how. i hope that was ok (well since have had police checks - which took 39 days to come back and meds requested). We too went to Dr Smith in Manchester (very nice man) and Australia officially had all our paper work last Wednesday - just waiting now. Friends of ours sent meds to Oz two weeks ago and police checks 10 days ago and got their visa's on Friday!

We are headed to Adelaide - so if there are any others heading that way - get in touch

Good Luck

Lindsey
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

LM109 is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Hi There

Hi Nurse Lindsey
just a quick post to let you know that all is well and we are now living in Toowoomba in south east queensland and it is lovely.
How are you doing ????