Hello all

Old Oct 12th 2003, 8:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Not brave enough to do the dismantle and rebuild trick, but its going by air and should get in a few days before me! (in theory!).
I'm packing and cleaning the flat this week, staying with a mate and doing lots of goodbyes, then I'm off to stay with the family for 2 weeks - they are near Bristol and I don't see them that much. Then 2 nights in Milan, coutesy of my best mate (he's a pilot) - thats my Hen Nights!!!Just me and him - god help Milan!, Then off to Brissie! Hooray!!!!
Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:35 am
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hiya

OOOOOER Goldcoast girl, nice.

Glad to see you've done the deed! they are all a nice bunch on here.

Am joining the ranks of plastic plates and happy campers etc, the old roast dinners just dont seem the same!!!!! dont even mention wine, I've got 10 for dinner tomorrow and I have not got a clue what glasses to use, pass the bottle may have to do, no, not spin the bottle!!!!

Bye for now
Suz