Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

has anyone used crown relocators?

has anyone used crown relocators?

Old Dec 24th 2004, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

The Druid is on a distinguished road
Default Re: has anyone used crown relocators?

Originally Posted by mr mover
I think you will find, Pickfords uk will do a better job than the jo,burg group, we have had some really bad jobs from, saf,pickfords and Stutterfords, they even employ armed guards to stop the loading crews from running off with the goods ................ mm

The loading crew were excellent, everything well packed and labelled, no breakages and nothing missing, it was the Joburg and UK admin staff that cocked things up, to the point that I had to fly out to Joburg to get stuff released from customs after a paperwork issue got it impounded on the docks !! The UK were particularly useless as was one woman in RSA who needed firing after after she gave an affit david to customs which made things worse not better, then they had the balls to charge me for storage wharfage etc.

I had to pay it to get the stuff moved on, the longer I argued the more I had to pay, you get the drift.
Old Dec 25th 2004, 8:25 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: has anyone used crown relocators?

Originally Posted by YFitz
The government here in WA gives you $150 for buying a front loader instead of a top loader purely because they use so much less water. I cant say oif this is nationwide or not. You can buy a front loader for between $700 (for a good one on special) up to about $1500.

How does this work, Kala?
Does the $150 get taken off the ticket price or do you claim it back?
Cheers
Yv

Sorry for late reply, I think that when you buy the machine the shop fills a form in for you and sends it off and you get the money sent through to you.

Kala