Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Blossom

Happy Birthday Blossom

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Birthday Blossom

Have a great day and plenty of
Hilary
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 2:56 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Happy Birthday Blossom

Wellllllll, I can't tell if it's true or not, cos the clock's runnin' well ahead of you blokes but, if it is, I'm sorry I'm late.

Happy, or belated happy, birthday, Bloss! I'll buy you one when we get there.

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 2:59 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Blossom

Happy Birthday!!!

Congrats on being older!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 5:09 pm
blossom

Thank you one and all for your good wishes, these are very much appreciated!

Must get off here now, as we're going out for a celebration dinner with the family = plenty of and good food I hope !!

Definitely catch up with you soon Proofreader !

bye for now

Blossom

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 5:11 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blossom
Thank you one and all for your good wishes, these are very much appreciated!

Must get off here now, as we're going out for a celebration dinner with the family = plenty of and good food I hope !!

Definitely catch up with you soon Proofreader !

bye for now

Blossom
Happy Birthday Blossom....enjoy your night
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future

happy birthday blossom!!
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:36 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hilary6
Have a great day and plenty of
Hilary
Happy Birthday hope you had a good night
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:04 pm
blossom

Hi all, had a really good night with lovely food and lots of nice drinkies!! Recovered by having a lazy day today and then out for dinner - saved me cooking the sunday roast!

It's lovely to receive all your good wishes, only thing is it means I'm another year older and yet still young (in the head) and the heart !!

Proofreader, when you get over, I recommend the Brackenborough Inn on the Louth road for a decent meal! And for cheap and cheerful the Jug N Bottle - no longer do they have a wacky warehouse, so no kids running around to spoil it!! (Jeez that makes me sound old and miserable - and I'm not, miserable that is!! I can't be took the grandkids with us today and they behaved impeccably. LOL

Island Girl, not ignoring you am on your case and will PM when I have received replies from Wollongong!

Blossom

Old Apr 25th 2005, 1:52 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Wink Re: Happy Birthday Blossom

Originally Posted by blossom
Proofreader, when you get over, I recommend the Brackenborough Inn on the Louth road for a decent meal! And for cheap and cheerful the Jug N Bottle - no longer do they have a wacky warehouse, so no kids running around to spoil it!!

Sounds good to me!