British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Blossom (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/happy-birthday-blossom-298468/)

hilary6 Apr 23rd 2005 12:55 pm

Happy Birthday Blossom

Have a great day and plenty of :beer:
Hilary :D

ProofReader Apr 23rd 2005 2:56 pm

Re: Happy Birthday Blossom

Wellllllll, I can't tell if it's true or not, cos the clock's runnin' well ahead of you blokes :eek: but, if it is, I'm sorry I'm late. :(

Happy, or belated happy, birthday, Bloss! :D I'll buy you one when we get there. :beer: :D

tonyk38 Apr 23rd 2005 2:59 pm

Happy Birthday!!!

Congrats on being older! :beer: :D

blossom Apr 23rd 2005 5:09 pm

Thank you one and all for your good wishes, these are very much appreciated!

Must get off here now, as we're going out for a celebration dinner with the family = plenty of :beer: and good food I hope !!

Definitely catch up with you soon Proofreader !

bye for now

Blossom

DIMO8 Apr 23rd 2005 5:11 pm

Originally Posted by blossom
Thank you one and all for your good wishes, these are very much appreciated!

Must get off here now, as we're going out for a celebration dinner with the family = plenty of :beer: and good food I hope !!

Definitely catch up with you soon Proofreader !

bye for now

Blossom

Happy Birthday Blossom....enjoy your night

island.girl Apr 24th 2005 2:26 pm

happy birthday blossom!! :) :D :) :D

possoms Apr 24th 2005 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by hilary6
Have a great day and plenty of :beer:
Hilary :D

Happy Birthday hope you had a good night :)

blossom Apr 24th 2005 9:04 pm

Hi all, had a really good night with lovely food and lots of nice drinkies!! Recovered by having a lazy day today and then out for dinner - saved me cooking the sunday roast!

It's lovely to receive all your good wishes, only thing is it means I'm another year older and yet still young (in the head) and the heart !!

Proofreader, when you get over, I recommend the Brackenborough Inn on the Louth road for a decent meal! And for cheap and cheerful the Jug N Bottle - no longer do they have a wacky warehouse, so no kids running around to spoil it!! (Jeez that makes me sound old and miserable - and I'm not, miserable that is!! I can't be took the grandkids with us today and they behaved impeccably. LOL

Island Girl, not ignoring you am on your case and will PM when I have received replies from Wollongong!

Blossom

ProofReader Apr 25th 2005 1:52 am

Originally Posted by blossom
Proofreader, when you get over, I recommend the Brackenborough Inn on the Louth road for a decent meal! And for cheap and cheerful the Jug N Bottle - no longer do they have a wacky warehouse, so no kids running around to spoil it!!

Sounds good to me! :D :D :D

:beer: