Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

guess where i'm going in about 5 minutes?!

guess where i'm going in about 5 minutes?!

Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:23 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: guess where i'm going in about 5 minutes?!

Originally Posted by debbiemc
arghh wendy, old faithful,

PMSL, Wendy you need to get off this site, they're calling you 'old faithfull'ffs

Debs well done, enjoy it , yi deserve some luck
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diddy
Well done for that as well. Maybe you should go out and buy a lottery ticket too given the day you're having.

Just tried giving you Karma, but I'm not spreading it around enough.

Paul.

he paul, now thats a great idea then i can pay for all the other BE mates who arent living brisbane to fly up and join us for the barbie

cant get this stupid grin off my face , it looks just like that!!!(arrow pointing to the left )

sorry wendy, not fillin up anymore, only my wine glass!! bloody hell, i'm on the ball tonight
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:26 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

ok, here goes, deep breathe deborah..................................

telephone interviews, piece of p*** , i got me a job !!! she says with huge grin across her face!!!!!!!!!!

wow, what a day!

only needed 2 glasses to get through it too

only got stuck on one question and i cant even remember what it was!!

questions were very relaxed and all the bloody research i did about the hospital and policies etc, they didnt even ask!!

ooohhhh, really giddy!

thank you all again for your support and best wishes through the crap few months i've had, and i really mean it so th all my BE mates,have one on me and when we get to bris and i get my first months wages, i'll throw a big barbie for you all
Double fanbloodytastic Debbie!!!! Where will you be working?
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
PMSL, Wendy you need to get off this site, they're calling you 'old faithfull'ffs

Debs well done, enjoy it , yi deserve some luck

made me chuckle

thanks mags! i think so too, ts been a very long 7 months full of stress, tears and sleepless nights but dont give a shit now!!
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by meelie
Double fanbloodytastic Debbie!!!! Where will you be working?

cant remember

oh yes, royal brisbane childrens, think its macmillen ward, maybe not but it begins with m! orthopaedics and neuro.

i asked about staff patient ratio and she said for a 22 bedded ward between 8-10 staff depending on the work load!!!!!!!!!! ffs, if only it was like that here eh!

she asked me my weaknessess i said i was crap at interviews

how bad is this though, she aske, how would my best friend describe me!!!! i said mad!

how the f*** did i get a job they must be desperate!!!
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:38 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, here goes, deep breathe deborah..................................

telephone interviews, piece of p*** , i got me a job !!! she says with huge grin across her face!!!!!!!!!!

wow, what a day!

only needed 2 glasses to get through it too

only got stuck on one question and i cant even remember what it was!!

questions were very relaxed and all the bloody research i did about the hospital and policies etc, they didnt even ask!!

ooohhhh, really giddy!

thank you all again for your support and best wishes through the crap few months i've had, and i really mean it so th all my BE mates,have one on me and when we get to bris and i get my first months wages, i'll throw a big barbie for you all
WOW Fantastic news...what a day you have had......I wish you and your family all the luck in the world and hope that everything goes smoothly from now on...................NOW GO GET PISHED XXXXX
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:40 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on both counts Debbie.
Loads to look forward to now
Julie. x
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by biggy
WOW Fantastic news...what a day you have had......I wish you and your family all the luck in the world and hope that everything goes smoothly from now on...................NOW GO GET PISHED XXXXX

believe me i'm well on my way tish keyboard is gettin g bluured as we speak and my tyoing gettin g slower!!! just one glass left and its gone!

bloody lobely stuff from tesco on offer from 8.99 to 5.99, sparkling rose

thank you, i just feel so chuffed about you akl sending me lovely messages
Old Mar 14th 2006, 7:41 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

believe me i'm well on my way tish keyboard is gettin g bluured as we speak and my tyoing gettin g slower!!! just one glass left and its gone!

HAVE YOU GOT A HEADACHE THIS MORNING
Old Mar 14th 2006, 8:16 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2

HAVE YOU GOT A HEADACHE THIS MORNING

Shuhhhh! Don't shout! (Just in case she has!)
Tracey
Old Mar 14th 2006, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

i am soooooooooo embarrassed how bad is that spelling??!!!!

ithought i did ok till i've just read it

hy, get this, no headache!!!!! bloody delighted
Old Mar 14th 2006, 8:27 am

i am soooooooooo embarrassed how bad is that spelling??!!!!

ithought i did ok till i've just read it

hy, get this, no headache!!!!! bloody delighted

Don't worry, we've all done it, when i get pissed, i sort of put my hands along a wee bit and it yitmd piy ;olr yjod (turns out like this)