Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

guess where i'm going in about 5 minutes?!

guess where i'm going in about 5 minutes?!

Old Mar 13th 2006, 5:05 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: guess where i'm going in about 5 minutes?!

Oh Deb I'm so pleased to hear that you have managed to avoid the courts again. What a huge relief. I am working again tonight so will miss the outcome of your interview. I will log on first thing when I get home tomorrow to see how you got on. I wish you lots of luck, but I am sure you will be fine. This is looking like its gonna be a good week!

Whooooo hoooooo!
Old Mar 13th 2006, 5:06 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
he's got the wine in his hands as we speak! he says its saved him hurting his knuckles and doing a sentence!

good for you both!!
tell him it would have been far too long a journey to come and visit once a week
dead chuffed for you.
shall raise a glass to you both tonight!

sue xxx
Old Mar 13th 2006, 6:07 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I am so happy that things have worked out for you! Must've been a very hard situation for both sides.

Good Luck with the job interview

[_]D *raises cup of coffee to ya*
Old Mar 13th 2006, 6:21 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much everyone, yep, i've got it here in my grubby little hands and now its going in the safe!!!

couldnt read the solicitors signature so went and asked her to print it as requested cos it was illegable!!

dont give a shit now, interview at 10 tonight and then i'm gonna pop that cork

love you all for being so supportive through all the crap over the months
Great news, and good luck with the interview....remember deep breaths!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:42 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
WWWWOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!

does this mean we can cancel the hitman now????

well done hun....a huge load off your mind! what did Baz say?

awwwwwwwwwe i was looking forward to meeting him
Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
awwwwwwwwwe i was looking forward to meeting him
Me too
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:56 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Debbie.
How did the interview go?
Julie. x
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:00 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much everyone, yep, i've got it here in my grubby little hands and now its going in the safe!!!

couldnt read the solicitors signature so went and asked her to print it as requested cos it was illegable!!

dont give a shit now, interview at 10 tonight and then i'm gonna pop that cork

love you all for being so supportive through all the crap over the months
Fanbloodytastic!!!!!!! congrats Debbie!
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

ok, here goes, deep breathe deborah..................................

telephone interviews, piece of p*** , i got me a job !!! she says with huge grin across her face!!!!!!!!!!

wow, what a day!

only needed 2 glasses to get through it too

only got stuck on one question and i cant even remember what it was!!

questions were very relaxed and all the bloody research i did about the hospital and policies etc, they didnt even ask!!

ooohhhh, really giddy!

thank you all again for your support and best wishes through the crap few months i've had, and i really mean it so th all my BE mates,have one on me and when we get to bris and i get my first months wages, i'll throw a big barbie for you all
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:16 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

to ex husbands to pick up signed stat dec foms for the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

then i can cancel court on thursday

Good onya Debbie, that's fantastic news.

Paul.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG. I'm so excited for you.

What a brilliant day for you. I've gone all mushy and have got tears in my eyes
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
OMG. I'm so excited for you.

What a brilliant day for you. I've gone all mushy and have got tears in my eyes

arghh wendy, old faithful, dont, you'll get me going
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:19 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

ok, here goes, deep breathe deborah..................................

telephone interviews, piece of p*** , i got me a job !!! she says with huge grin across her face!!!!!!!!!!

wow, what a day!

only needed 2 glasses to get through it too

only got stuck on one question and i cant even remember what it was!!

questions were very relaxed and all the bloody research i did about the hospital and policies etc, they didnt even ask!!

ooohhhh, really giddy!

thank you all again for your support and best wishes through the crap few months i've had, and i really mean it so th all my BE mates,have one on me and when we get to bris and i get my first months wages, i'll throw a big barbie for you all

Well done for that as well. Maybe you should go out and buy a lottery ticket too given the day you're having.

Just tried giving you Karma, but I'm not spreading it around enough.

Paul.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

arghh wendy, old faithful, dont, you'll get me going
You started it LOL
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Jadea will become famous soon enoughJadea will become famous soon enough

This is great! What a day for you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.