Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good News for PB and the Returnees

Good News for PB and the Returnees

Old May 22nd 2003, 4:40 am
Just Joined

steely is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Could not drag him here too bright . he said I would return from this bum hole of a country , he planning a welcome back party .

here's a new slogan for you:

UK - the dandruff end of the planet
Old May 22nd 2003, 4:42 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by steely
you are well-skilled at making a fool of yourself - no need for any help from me
Am I turning Aussie , now lets see just ask the guy next to me .
No hes says I am only half a prat still got a long way to go.

Old May 22nd 2003, 4:47 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

CAN WE UPGRADE THE QUALITY OF THE INSULTS A NOTCH PLEASE?
Old May 22nd 2003, 4:48 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Megalania
CAN WE UPGRADE THE QUALITY OF THE INSULTS A NOTCH PLEASE?
Your turn or can you remember who you are?

Old May 22nd 2003, 4:55 am
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by steely

Shite floats to the bottom?
Look at most countries they put the useless to the arse of them , same with the planet?

:beer
Old May 22nd 2003, 4:56 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Your turn or can you remember who you are?

No? Who am I? Dunno really. Why am I here. Dunno really. Can you remember for me please? Wait, I do remember something now: seems like I've been wiping the floor with whinging Poms - (shudder) have I been naughty?
Old May 22nd 2003, 4:58 am
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
No? Who am I? Dunno really. Why am I here. Dunno really. Can you remember for me please? Wait, I do remember something now: seems like I've been wiping the floor with whinging Poms - (shudder) have I been naughty?
No you are all I expect an Aussie to be ?

Old May 22nd 2003, 5:00 am
Just Joined

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pommie bastard

Shite floats to the bottom?
Look at most countries they put the useless to the arse of them , same with the planet?

:beer
actually OZ would be the knee-caps of the planet. arse would be further north - around the equator. dandruff - the UK
Old May 22nd 2003, 5:01 am
Banned

actually OZ would be the knee-caps of the planet. arse would be further north - around the equator. dandruff - the UK
South is South , North is North .
You are looking up , the Poms can look down?

Old May 22nd 2003, 5:04 am
Just Joined

South is South , North is North .
You are looking up , the Poms can look down?

only figuratively speaking. you still have dandruff
Old May 22nd 2003, 5:10 am
Banned

No you are all I expect an Aussie to be ?

Oh, thank you your LordShip, really most kind of you. Perhaps it was just a bad dream. Can I help his LordShip back up off the floor? Oh dear you are badly soiled and your pants are all wet too. Perhaps a leg up on to your HighHorse, your LordShip? How about a good whack across the nags bum might get him started?
Old May 22nd 2003, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dotty
I think the bit about people not wanting to buy what may go down is very true. We want to buy UK, but my husband is quite keen to wait a while and see if prices drop, nobody jumps in to a market they think they will get burnt in.
We are of the same mind, Dotty, in that we would rather rent out when we return to the UK and wait awhile (as they say in Western Australia!!!).

Problem is, we`d have to rent in the exact area where we buy, for the children`s schooling - could be a problem...
Old May 22nd 2003, 6:24 am
Banned

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
I'm sure you are too scared of showing your lilly white skin as everyone would fall over themselfs laughing.

Me I've slowly aclimatised myself over the last 10 years and can now sit out in the sun all day if I like. It makes a hell of a difference if you don't have to hide from the sun all the time.

Don't mention cancer, you pays your money and you takes your chance.
The one and only Brit that can change his skin? what you got now leather?
For an office bound lad you spend alot of time outside then?
Ps If you are thining on top keep your hat on , seen what skin cancer can do on the hairless , not good.

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 22nd 2003 at 6:46 am.
Old May 22nd 2003, 6:48 am
Banned

only figuratively speaking. you still have dandruff
Yet true but its my piles that are the problem? Australia an arse with a condition?

Old May 22nd 2003, 11:19 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Rosy
We are of the same mind, Dotty, in that we would rather rent out when we return to the UK and wait awhile (as they say in Western Australia!!!).

Problem is, we`d have to rent in the exact area where we buy, for the children`s schooling - could be a problem...
Agree wholeheartedly. With everyone saying that the prices are going to drop in the UK, which is likely, now would be a rather dodgy time to buy a house here.

However.....what with the oz house prices shootin up (according to all those posts here) i would say now is an ideal time to buy in oz......??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.