Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good News for PB and the Returnees

Wikiposts

Good News for PB and the Returnees

Old May 21st 2003, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by dotty
I am so glad you did not post that in Summer.

Memories linger of hot humid nights, warm claggy breeze, the scent of a thousand sweatty armpits adrift on the breeze, the sunblock clagged bodies sticking to seats and dark at 6.30 to sleep without sheets.

No its not no its not Pauly

Yes I agree it's pretty bad here from Dec through to March, but that still leaves 9 months when the climate is great in SE QLD.

Go back to Blight and you get 9 months of bad weather, and if you are very very very lucky 3 months of good weather.

I can live with 3 bad months knowing I'm getting 9 great months.
Old May 21st 2003, 4:23 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by dotty
I am so glad you did not post that in Summer.

Memories linger of hot humid nights, warm claggy breeze, the scent of a thousand sweatty armpits adrift on the breeze, the sunblock clagged bodies sticking to seats and dark at 6.30 to sleep without sheets.

No its not no its not Pauly
Really Dotty! I give it to you the remedy on a silver screen, namely a cute little place in a dry climate for next to nothing in Broken Hill that meets your extensive criteria, and you give it the cold sholder! Advice like that comes but once a lifetime. Think of all the luvvly unmarked Pounds you could Grub.
Old May 21st 2003, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Son you have yet to get a life , married got any kids?

Told you he's got delusions of Granduer, he thinks I'm his son.

He's obviously spread it around a lot in his youth and lost track of how many children he's farthered.

No wonder his son is in the Uk, it's as far away from him as he can get.

Old May 21st 2003, 4:25 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
Yes I agree it's pretty bad here from Dec through to March, but that still leaves 9 months when the climate is great in SE QLD.

Go back to Blight and you get 9 months of bad weather, and if you are very very very lucky 3 months of good weather.

I can live with 3 bad months knowing I'm getting 9 great months.

Define good weather , if you have pale Brit skin what use is sitting on a beach going lobster red and geting a nice line in skin cancer.
Give me a cool breeze rather than a hot wind , no such thing as good or bad , its what you can live with?

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 21st 2003 at 6:21 pm.
Old May 21st 2003, 4:26 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

My son is a softwear engineer in the UK , he thinks Australia/NZ gets the rejects from the IT there ,who cannot make it in the UK.

Mate, arse about peak - that usually starts "My Dad ...".
Old May 21st 2003, 4:26 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Told you he's got delusions of Granduer, he thinks I'm his son.

He's obviously spread it around a lot in his youth and lost track of how many children he's farthered.

No wonder his son is in the Uk, it's as far away from him as he can get.

I spat out a reject , sorry boy cannot fire a good one every time?

Old May 21st 2003, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

steely is an unknown quantity at this point

your father spat out a reject as well..............
Old May 21st 2003, 4:28 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
Mate, arse about peak - that usually starts "My Dad ...".

I do like you natives , but best kept in cages ?

Old May 21st 2003, 4:29 pm
Banned

Originally posted by steely
your father spat out a reject as well..............
Sorry brother he did say he tried to get the hospital to keep you?
It was best he farmed you out , sorry you ended up here .

Old May 21st 2003, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm sure telling your son in the UK he's a reject endears him to you.

Could that be why he's their??
Old May 21st 2003, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

Sorry brother he did say he tried to get the hospital to keep you?

can't handle abit of stick which you like to give out to others PB? you are a softy then.
Old May 21st 2003, 4:36 pm
Banned

Originally posted by steely
can't handle abit of stick which you like to give out to others PB? you are a softy then.
The feather duster you have , only tickles? try some real abuse , no not the self kind in public.

Old May 21st 2003, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

The feather duster you have , only tickles? try some real abuse , no not the self kind in public.

you are well-skilled at making a fool of yourself - no need for any help from me
Old May 21st 2003, 4:39 pm
Banned

I'm sure telling your son in the UK he's a reject endears him to you.

Could that be why he's their??
Could not drag him here too bright . he said I would return from this bum hole of a country , he planning a welcome back party .

Old May 21st 2003, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Define good weather , if you have pale Brit skin what use is sitting on a beach going lobster red and geting a nice line in skin cancer.
Give me cool breeze rather than a hot wind , no such thing as good or bad , it what you can live with?

I'm sure you are too scared of showing your lilly white skin as everyone would fall over themselfs laughing.

Me I've slowly aclimatised myself over the last 10 years and can now sit out in the sun all day if I like. It makes a hell of a difference if you don't have to hide from the sun all the time.

Don't mention cancer, you pays your money and you takes your chance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.