Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast meet July 2007

Cool photos, it looks like a fantastic day was had by all.
I wonder which one was Polly

Whens the next one Soapy? I reckon I might get to that one
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

a few more
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast meet July 2007-dsc07110.jpg   Gold Coast meet July 2007-dsc07111.jpg   Gold Coast meet July 2007-dsc07112.jpg   Gold Coast meet July 2007-dsc07113.jpg   Gold Coast meet July 2007-dsc07114.jpg  

Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:15 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Great fotos, thanx for taking the time to put them on
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Cool photos, it looks like a fantastic day was had by all.
I wonder which one was Polly

Whens the next one Soapy? I reckon I might get to that one
it was a fantastic day!
the next meet is in october
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
Great fotos, thanx for taking the time to put them on
a lot of mine are blurred, if anyone else took some. could they please add them?
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Soapy thank you for a good afternoon. Nice to put a few faces to Avatars. Would have liked to have mingled some more but to shy Thanks Julie for persuading me to come , you were right had a fab time. Shiels it was nice to meet you at last.

Stacey xx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

few more
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast meet July 2007-dsc07115.jpg   Gold Coast meet July 2007-dsc07126.jpg   Gold Coast meet July 2007-dsc07139.jpg   Gold Coast meet July 2007-dsc07141.jpg   Gold Coast meet July 2007-dsc07143.jpg  

Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
a lot of mine are blurred, if anyone else took some. could they please add them?
Great pics, wish we knew who they were
Forum Regular

Phyllis n Joe will become famous soon enough

ah, but only she knows who she is
$50 and i'll keep my mooth shut
Okkk, Noo Hawd Yer Weeshttt

Emma
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent photos mate, I'm sure no-one can identify me! We need to do a roll call next time so we know who was there and can put names to faces!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:23 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Hi Soapy thank you for a good afternoon. Nice to put a few faces to Avatars. Would have liked to have mingled some more but to shy Thanks Julie for persuading me to come , you were right had a fab time. Shiels it was nice to meet you at last.

Stacey xx
Come along next time and you'll feel a bit braver We all started somewhere and remember that feeling of "oh no, all those people and I don't know who is who"
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

i took loads of group photos but they didnt turn out
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast meet July 2007-dsc07149.jpg   Gold Coast meet July 2007-dsc07156.jpg  
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by curly
Great pics, wish we knew who they were
thats up to them
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Phyllis n Joe
Okkk, Noo Hawd Yer Weeshttt

Emma
lmao
ok
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Come along next time and you'll feel a bit braver We all started somewhere and remember that feeling of "oh no, all those people and I don't know who is who"
im still like that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.