Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gold Coast meet July 2007

Thought it was about time to have a meet.
its the hight of winter too

Saturday the 14th of July at Broadbeach.
we had one about the same time last year at the same place, so i thought it might be good to return.

whos up for it?
ps. if you cant make the meet. please PM me, dont post it on here!

Last edited by soapy©; Jun 7th 2007 at 6:22 am.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of
Default Re: Gold Coast meet July 2007

Gday Soapy.

Scotschick,weehaggis and myself will be there.

This will be our first Gold coast meet so be gentle

Haggis
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Gday Soapy.

Scotschick,weehaggis and myself will be there.

This will be our first Gold coast meet so be gentle

Haggis
auch its a guid laugh
look forward to meeting you guys
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:43 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be up that way for a look around that time. So will hopefully be able to make it. Will speak to the missus and see what she thinks.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
auch its a guid laugh
look forward to meeting you guys
Aye - we'll be the ones running around in shorts and T-shirts thinking it's roasting. Can't wait.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Jockstar
I'll be up that way for a look around that time. So will hopefully be able to make it. Will speak to the missus and see what she thinks.
just tell her what shes doing that weekend
any porobs and i'll sort her oot
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Aye - we'll be the ones running around in shorts and T-shirts thinking it's roasting. Can't wait.
i'll bring a big quilt for you all
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

I'd love to come along, I will check a bit nearer the time as I work some weekends and dont know my roster yet, sounds good fun
Old Jun 7th 2007, 9:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by auspal
I'd love to come along, I will check a bit nearer the time as I work some weekends and dont know my roster yet, sounds good fun
just walk into work tomorrow and tell them you are having that saturday off

if you have any probs, tell them soapy will be round to see them
Old Jun 7th 2007, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

kerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nice

hi we will be in Rocklea for this we leave on Sunday. Wow cant wait. Any tips for me before I leave
Old Jun 7th 2007, 2:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
just walk into work tomorrow and tell them you are having that saturday off

if you have any probs, tell them soapy will be round to see them
....Polly wanders past thinking "hmmmm its that Soapy again....shall I move it somewhere else just to wind him up.........
Old Jun 7th 2007, 2:49 pm
skye

OMG - had email this morning from Queensland Ambo saying to start on 16th July!!! - Can we come too - we fly out on the 3rd July - Panic stations this end!!!!!! - going to Southport!

Old Jun 7th 2007, 2:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by kerryandgordon
hi we will be in Rocklea for this we leave on Sunday. Wow cant wait. Any tips for me before I leave
yeh, just make sur eu buy me a beer
Old Jun 7th 2007, 2:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
....Polly wanders past thinking "hmmmm its that Soapy again....shall I move it somewhere else just to wind him up......... http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif
ha ha ha ya nutter, u would just for the fun of it
Old Jun 7th 2007, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Whereabouts is the meet usually? We are thinking about staying the night so would be looking for something within walking distance of the meet. Any ideas?

Oops just realised hubby is still logged in - now what havoc can I reek LOL!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.