Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Old Jun 7th 2007, 2:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast meet July 2007

Originally Posted by soapy
ha ha ha ya nutter, u would just for the fun of it
Don't get many meet-ups in the Goa forum, perhaps I'll stick it there for a while

How ya doing Soaps? Might try and get down, but have to see nearer the time.....(in case the thought of me turning up scares people off!
)
Old Jun 7th 2007, 2:59 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skye
OMG - had email this morning from Queensland Ambo saying to start on 16th July!!! - Can we come too - we fly out on the 3rd July - Panic stations this end!!!!!! - going to Southport!
GOOD LUCK!!! And if you get up to Kedron at all give me a yell
Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:04 pm
skye

Originally Posted by Pollyana
GOOD LUCK!!! And if you get up to Kedron at all give me a yell
We sure will! - there is the two of us 'The Pink Panther' is my OH - training course in Brisbane!!! (and thank you for your help!)

Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Whereabouts is the meet usually? We are thinking about staying the night so would be looking for something within walking distance of the meet. Any ideas?

Oops just realised hubby is still logged in - now what havoc can I reek LOL!!!!!!
it will be at the park on the beach at broadbeach. plenty of places to stay there
Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Don't get many meet-ups in the Goa forum, perhaps I'll stick it there for a while

How ya doing Soaps? Might try and get down, but have to see nearer the time.....(in case the thought of me turning up scares people off!
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1928/stir9pn4cq.gif )
im just about to go out and pick up all the drunks

you know your more than welcome polly
Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by skye
OMG - had email this morning from Queensland Ambo saying to start on 16th July!!! - Can we come too - we fly out on the 3rd July - Panic stations this end!!!!!! - going to Southport!
its about 10 mins drive from southport.
see u there
Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:10 pm
skye

Hopefully! - we will be ones saying OMG what have we done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

it will be at the park on the beach at broadbeach. plenty of places to stay there
Cool - will have a looksee. Ta very much.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

its a good day out guys.
there was about 80 people at the last pac pines night. this being a beach, i hope we get more
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

just walk into work tomorrow and tell them you are having that saturday off

if you have any probs, tell them soapy will be round to see them
Okey dokey

I'll let a few of my expat friends know as well, there are a few of us on the Gold Coast, all up for a laugh and a bit of fun with folks with the same sense of humour
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by auspal
Okey dokey

I'll let a few of my expat friends know as well, there are a few of us on the Gold Coast, all up for a laugh and a bit of fun with folks with the same sense of humour
bring as many as you like,
everyone is welcome
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

bring as many as you like,
everyone is welcome
Did you purposly put it on a saturday so i couldnt come?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:37 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Is it an evening or day thing?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:54 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Is it an evening or day thing?
Probably both unless the evening bit ends up being adjourned into a pub?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Did you purposly put it on a saturday so i couldnt come?
I was wondering that......... What sort of time are you thinking, Soapy? x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.