Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

Gold Coast Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

Old Jul 11th 2012, 1:57 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Its the whole weekend Dutton Park to Varsity Lakes, with a couple of stations totally shut, which the numbskulls inform me means the bus won't call there either
I did ask about express buses but that brought a similar confused response, almost as if they couldn't understand why someone wouldn't want a tour of 20 suburban railway stations
I'm sure Soapster would be only too happy to put up with you mmmm i mean put you up for the night
Old Jul 11th 2012, 2:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I'm sure Soapster would be only too happy to put up with you mmmm i mean put you up for the night
I think my Hat is blacklisted in that establishment
Old Jul 11th 2012, 2:25 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I think my Hat is blacklisted in that establishment
Then don't take the silly thing
Old Jul 12th 2012, 8:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Then don't take the silly thing
great idea, but then who would even know she was there lol
Old Jul 12th 2012, 10:12 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
Exactly! That's the only way people know who I am
Old Jul 12th 2012, 11:37 am
FREE TIBET

Ah easy mate,follow all the flies
Old Jul 12th 2012, 8:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Ah easy mate,follow all the flies
oh your a dead man ha ha ha
Old Jul 12th 2012, 9:28 pm
Home and Happy

oh your a dead man ha ha ha
I sometimes wonder how he's survived this long - probably cos he is still on the other side of the world
Old Jul 13th 2012, 5:25 am
Home and Happy

Its that time of year again folks. time to drum up support for our Christmas in July event - TOMORROW!!!

This event is the 6th held on the gold coast. expats from Brissie, the sunshine coast, tweed and from afar attend this event each year. The day starts with the International football match England V Scotland (with some Irish and Welsh).
There is a visit from Santa. The club will supply free foot at night to all who attend. The drink is cheap ands its a great event to catch up with others who have moved to the other side of the world

The game kicks off at 12 on the 14th of July at the Southport soccer club in Ashmore

Grateful thanks to Soapy, Mrs Soapy, and everyone else who has put effort into organising this
Whatever the weather, I'm sure we'll all have a good day
Old Jul 14th 2012, 4:16 am
Home and Happy

Celtic Nations Rule!!!
Old Jul 14th 2012, 8:36 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Celtic Nations Rule!!!
Old Jul 14th 2012, 8:37 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Great day as always - well done Soapy, the guys a legend!
Old Jul 14th 2012, 11:27 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Celtic Nations Rule!!!
Old Jul 15th 2012, 4:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

Thank You!!!!!

Where do I start!

Firstly to everyone who came to the event yesterday! A lot of planning went into the event and it was great to see so many people turn out to enjoy it.

Thanks to both sets of players for making the game worth watching. The passion shown by both teams always amazes me.

Thanks to Adam from ADZON for printing the badges for the Scotland team shirts. Thank you to CMON for sourcing a supplier for the Scotland strips.

Thanks to Rob Semple for managing the Scotland side and thanks to Colin Price for managing the England side, great job lads!

Thanks to Pap, for marching out the English troops.
Thanks to David the piper for leading out the Scottish squad.

Thank you to Santa and his little helper Debs for doing a fantastic job on the day, a big hit with all the kids and some of the adults!

Thank you to Dani, the face painter for your time and patience in making sure that every child who wanted face painting had it done. Many children came back 2 or 3 times for different designs, which meant you stayed for extra 2 hours, great job!

Thank you to Clarky and Southport Soccer Club, who were once again outstanding! The club provides, free of charge, the match officials, the pitch, the venue and finger food.

Thanks to Alan and Michelle Nelson for their kind donation of a scooter for the free raffle for the children.

Thanks to Steve Woodfine for taking lots of photos of the day, 400 apparently so looking forward to seeing them.

Thank you to: Pauline, Rob, Scotty, big Alex, Steve and Debs for the their help of Christmas in July Eve.

Thanks to: Pauline, Polly and Malky for their help on Christmas in July Boxing Day.

A huge THANK YOU to all the EXPAT golf players who funded the entire day.

Last but not least a massive thanks to my family who kept me “organised” to be able to organise this day.
Old Jul 15th 2012, 5:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Thank You!!!!!

Where do I start!

Firstly to everyone who came to the event yesterday! A lot of planning went into the event and it was great to see so many people turn out to enjoy it.

Thanks to both sets of players for making the game worth watching. The passion shown by both teams always amazes me.

Thanks to Adam from ADZON for printing the badges for the Scotland team shirts. Thank you to CMON for sourcing a supplier for the Scotland strips.

Thanks to Rob Semple for managing the Scotland side and thanks to Colin Price for managing the England side, great job lads!

Thanks to Pap, for marching out the English troops.
Thanks to David the piper for leading out the Scottish squad.

Thank you to Santa and his little helper Debs for doing a fantastic job on the day, a big hit with all the kids and some of the adults!

Thank you to Dani, the face painter for your time and patience in making sure that every child who wanted face painting had it done. Many children came back 2 or 3 times for different designs, which meant you stayed for extra 2 hours, great job!

Thank you to Clarky and Southport Soccer Club, who were once again outstanding! The club provides, free of charge, the match officials, the pitch, the venue and finger food.

Thanks to Alan and Michelle Nelson for their kind donation of a scooter for the free raffle for the children.

Thanks to Steve Woodfine for taking lots of photos of the day, 400 apparently so looking forward to seeing them.

Thank you to: Pauline, Rob, Scotty, big Alex, Steve and Debs for the their help of Christmas in July Eve.

Thanks to: Pauline, Polly and Malky for their help on Christmas in July Boxing Day.

A huge THANK YOU to all the EXPAT golf players who funded the entire day.

Last but not least a massive thanks to my family who kept me “organised” to be able to organise this day.
Many thanks people, darn good day had

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.