Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?

Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?

Old Apr 9th 2006, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

goldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to all
Default Re: Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?

What colour were your balloons,

aussie seen must a must, meet on sunday avo, and your posting on here the same day, within a few hours.

thats a party,
Old Apr 9th 2006, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
SORRY GUYS, just before i left to go to the meet my mate phoned and asked me to help him move things to his new house. i couldn't turn him down cos they had helped us a lot since we got here.
maybe next time

soapy
I was trying to figure out who was who and then i was like 'hey? which ones soapy'! lol now i know why i couldnt find you!
Old Apr 9th 2006, 8:57 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
I was trying to figure out who was who and then i was like 'hey? which ones soapy'! lol now i know why i couldnt find you!
oops sorry, if i could have been there i would have.
sounds like i missed a good day though
Old Apr 9th 2006, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

oops sorry, if i could have been there i would have.
sounds like i missed a good day though
ya it was good! wierd meeting people who we've talked to for ages but never met!
Old Apr 9th 2006, 9:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
ya it was good! wierd meeting people who we've talked to for ages but never met!
yeh it can be a bit strange, but its ok once everyone starts yapping.
did anyone get any photos?
Old Apr 9th 2006, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

yeh it can be a bit strange, but its ok once everyone starts yapping.
did anyone get any photos?
not sure!mam brought her camera but not sure if she used it!cant ask her cus she's asleep!
Old Apr 9th 2006, 11:28 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers guys for today. It was good to meet everyone.

Hopefully we can do it again soon.

Paul and Nicole.
Old Apr 9th 2006, 11:39 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diddy

Paul and Nicole.

Yep, I'll 2nd that.

Marie
Old Apr 9th 2006, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Paul and Nicole.
Ditto. Had a great time.

Thanks for the idea Paul.

Judith, Wayne & Zack
Old Apr 9th 2006, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

fluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud of

We had a good time too, thanks to Paul and Nicole for arranging it.
Met some great people, sorry to anyone we didnt get to speak to. We will catch up with you the next time.

See you soon
Marie, Darrin, Amy and Lauren
xx
Old Apr 9th 2006, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Paul and Nicole.
Great afternoon guys!
Met lots of new people who I hope to catch up with soon.
Kaz xxx
Old Apr 9th 2006, 11:47 pm
Just Joined

smokey55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?

Originally Posted by fluffy1
We had a good time too, thanks to Paul and Nicole for arranging it.
Met some great people, sorry to anyone we didnt get to speak to. We will catch up with you the next time.

See you soon
Marie, Darrin, Amy and Lauren
xx
Yea I second that, thanks Paul and Nicole for arranging it, you choose a good location. Really good to put faces to user names.
Good for all the kids to meet up as well, they all seemed to get on really well. Sorry about photos, I took my camera as well but i think everyone was too busy chatting to be bothered anyway there's always next time. At least we will recognise each other now!!
Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by smokey55
Yea I second that, thanks Paul and Nicole for arranging it, you choose a good location. Really good to put faces to user names.
Good for all the kids to meet up as well, they all seemed to get on really well. Sorry about photos, I took my camera as well but i think everyone was too busy chatting to be bothered anyway there's always next time. At least we will recognise each other now!!
Same here - really enjoyed yesterday afternoon. Great to meet everyone - but there were still a few we didn't get to talk to. Hopefully we'll sort photos out next time. Thanks from us as well to Paul and Nicole - great place for the kids as well. Look forward to next one now! Michelle
Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

lori is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by smokey55
Thanks for a great afternoon,Hope to see/hear from you soon.and find out how you all are getting on ??? lori .steve and Oliver
Old Apr 10th 2006, 1:36 am
Just Joined

smokey55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Same here - really enjoyed yesterday afternoon. Great to meet everyone - but there were still a few we didn't get to talk to. Hopefully we'll sort photos out next time. Thanks from us as well to Paul and Nicole - great place for the kids as well. Look forward to next one now! Michelle
How was your car Michelle hope it didnt`t get too wet, by the sounds of it I think Shannon and Nicole managed to get their own back on the boys for chucking them in the water.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.