Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?

Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?

Old Apr 5th 2006, 1:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?

Originally Posted by gedge
any other items of clothing are optional, just be sure to use sun block on the white bits ;-)
Brolly's might be a good move
Old Apr 5th 2006, 1:42 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Brolly's might be a good move
diddy might start dancing though, he's our very own Gene Kelly
Old Apr 5th 2006, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice
Talking Re: Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?

Usually up for all the meets but off to Sydney tomorrow for a few days! Have fun!

Originally Posted by diddy
Hi,

We haven't had a Gold Coast meet up for a while on here and given I missed the last one, thought I'd try and organise one for Sunday 9th April. Me and the Mrs thought that the park by Southport Surf Life Savers Club at Main Beach would be a good spot.

There's BBQ's and a good park there.

So does anyone fancy it? Say 1pmish?

Paul and Nicole.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Pen,
I will try to come as I have my parents over for the day and we might go to Tambourine. If it rains I will look out of my window and wave!!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 3:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debsy
Pen,
I will try to come as I have my parents over for the day and we might go to Tambourine. If it rains I will look out of my window and wave!!
They only here for a day - blimey!! If it rains, we will all decant to yours. You can fit us around the barbie
Old Apr 5th 2006, 5:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JG04
Usually up for all the meets but off to Sydney tomorrow for a few days! Have fun!
tell the gang we said hi, and give the wee yin a kiss fae her uncle boab
Old Apr 5th 2006, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
See you all there People! x
Old Apr 5th 2006, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice

Hi there!

Will do! Probably going out to eat Monday and Tuesday nights next week. I'm thinking Marine Parade, Labrador Monday and possibly the new 'Outback Experience' Tuesday. Steve is not impressed with the idea of the 'Outback' thing saying and I quote, 'people poncing about on horses!'. Anyway, will give you a call and see if you would care to join us (the girls are most welcome too).
Jackson's bar on George Street and prawns at Wolfies, Sydney here we come!
The beers are still chillin here!!!! See you soon.

Originally Posted by soapy
Old Apr 5th 2006, 11:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Hi there!

Will do! Probably going out to eat Monday and Tuesday nights next week. I'm thinking Marine Parade, Labrador Monday and possibly the new 'Outback Experience' Tuesday. Steve is not impressed with the idea of the 'Outback' thing saying and I quote, 'people poncing about on horses!'. Anyway, will give you a call and see if you would care to join us (the girls are most welcome too).
Jackson's bar on George Street and prawns at Wolfies, Sydney here we come!
The beers are still chillin here!!!! See you soon.
From what I've heard, it's supposed to be quite impressive and you do get a "free" hat. Pretty expensive though.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:12 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

We haven't had a Gold Coast meet up for a while on here and given I missed the last one, thought I'd try and organise one for Sunday 9th April. Me and the Mrs thought that the park by Southport Surf Life Savers Club at Main Beach would be a good spot.

Paul and Nicole.
we will be there kerry, mark and james (7)
Old Apr 7th 2006, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

lori is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Paul and Nicole.
we will be there,As we are still Billy no mates over here????I,m sure steve will find it.
Old Apr 7th 2006, 7:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
From what I've heard, it's supposed to be quite impressive and you do get a "free" hat. Pretty expensive though.
i spoke to a few people who work there and they claimed it wasnt worth it. they would say that though.
Old Apr 7th 2006, 7:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

Steve is not impressed with the idea of the 'Outback' thing saying and I quote, 'people poncing about on horses!'. .
nearly pissed myself at steve. pure magic !!!!

i doubt if i will be able to go out during the week, im working really really early in the morning.
but it would be nice to nip over and see your mum and dad for a few hours, let me know whats happening
Old Apr 7th 2006, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

goldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nicegoldcoastrealestate is just really nice
Talking Re: Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?

Hi,

Paul and Nicole.

We would love to come to one in the future when we are free if it is OK . Are 'Victorian Expats' allowed or will we have to get rid of our ocker accents and pretend we are British?

You can watch the weather in almost real time here: http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR503.loop.shtml

Gayle
Old Apr 7th 2006, 7:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by lori
we will be there,As we are still Billy no mates over here????I,m sure steve will find it.
this might help then, see u there
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?-main_beach.gif  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.