Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Going to Oz on the 26th and brickin it

Going to Oz on the 26th and brickin it

Old Jun 15th 2007, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

LauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really nice
Default Re: Going to Oz on the 26th and brickin it

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
There seems to be a lot of "brickin it" and "Pooing it" going on in this forum lately May i just add that today i got to the stage where i farted and almost followed through!! :

Too funny!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 5:23 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

I too am in a pretty similar boat.........just booked the flights today and are flying out Wednesday.......the 20th June!!!!!!!

Madness i tell you!!!!!

Good Luck to all of us C x
Old Jun 15th 2007, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
There seems to be a lot of "brickin it" and "Pooing it" going on in this forum lately May i just add that today i got to the stage where i farted and almost followed through!! BTW i leave on the 25th!!!!!! yes June

Flying out monday 25th 2.05pm with Emirates from Glasgow
Good luck to you.

I have no regrets about our decision and will damn well make the most of our opportunity. It's just al the final bits you have to go through.

Don't think I'll have any problems sleeping on the plane. I will be knackered by that stage.

Carol
Old Jun 15th 2007, 5:31 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GreenTea
Oh so you are now confirmed on the same flight as us, look for a family of five OH, me and the kids 2 girls and a boy. I just hope they sleep on the plane or were all in for a long journey.

I am just glad we got our seats at the very back of the plane near the toilets.
Can I ask how you know where your seats are? We've got nothing to show where we're sitting and were ssuming they are allocated at checkin, but I thought you couldn't check in until 2 days before with SA?
cheers
Old Jun 15th 2007, 6:06 pm
Wishing for summer!

Oaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant future

Wow I hope australia is ready we are flying out the 26th as well.

Theres going to be a long queue at immigration when we get there

We are all mad !!!!!!!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 6:45 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

I'm flying on the 27th and am also 'bricking it'
Anybody else Air New Zealand that day from Heathrow!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

GreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really nice

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Are you on the Singapore flight or the Air Newzealand one ?
We are on the Singapore flight at midday from Heathrow
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

GreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really nice

Originally Posted by mabozar
I'm bricking it and that's just selling my lovely home and having to move into a rental out in Oz.

It's feels really strange after all we have lived here for 11 years but the jobs for my hubby are on the decline they won't be here for ever.

Cheers Carol

Good luck with the move you don't know until you give it a go.
Carol,

Stop moaning, get your house sold and book the flights, life is too short for what ifs and maybees