Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Going to Oz on the 26th and brickin it

Going to Oz on the 26th and brickin it

Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

GreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really nice
Default Going to Oz on the 26th and brickin it

I would imagine that its normal to facing our leaving date on the 26th of June with trepadation but upto now I have not worried about it, however just over a week to go and the house contact was completed today, OMG....

And only 5 working days left, in an office I've worked in for 16 1/2 years, all very strange. This must either be the bravest of stupid thing I have ever done, I just don't know what one yet.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Going to Oz on the 26th and brickin it

Originally Posted by GreenTea
I would imagine that its normal to facing our leaving date on the 26th of June with trepadation but upto now I have not worried about it, however just over a week to go and the house contact was completed today, OMG....

And only 5 working days left, in an office I've worked in for 16 1/2 years, all very strange. This must either be the bravest of stupid thing I have ever done, I just don't know what one yet.
Could be both

Only time will tell, but good luck and all the best.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

weeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud of

Hi all the best for your move,where are you heading? Good luck Dave
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:38 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

good luck... i feel your pain
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:44 pm

carmele is an unknown quantity at this point

Green Tea

Your post made me chuckle! I think the same! For me, it feels like there's been some sort of moment of madness that had occurred from the seed being planted in the head to the actual flights booked!

It's that anticipation an excitement that makes my insides flip over!

C

x
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

GreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really nice

Well I am off to Brisbane, which suppose is a good enough choice, however doe anybody ever feel that everything has happend and been decided and youve had no say in the process. I know this probably sounds wierd as I made the decisions, however its all been too fast and too easy
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

Life without a bit of adventure isn't worth living!

Go for it and you'll have the time of your life I'm sure of it!!!!!!!!

Olias
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Well I am off to Brisbane, which suppose is a good enough choice, however doe anybody ever feel that everything has happend and been decided and youve had no say in the process. I know this probably sounds wierd as I made the decisions, however its all been too fast and too easy
Just wanted to say good luck with your adventure we too are leaving for Brisbane on the 26th and are both excited yet scared at the same time if that's possible
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice

Just thought would add we are on the Singapore Airways flight to Brisbane on the 26th as well. Probably bump into you. Just look out for the family of 4 with far too much luggage and looking sh*t scared. Alternatively, we will be in the bar (if they allow kids).

Carol
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cartel
Just thought would add we are on the Singapore Airways flight to Brisbane on the 26th as well. Probably bump into you. Just look out for the family of 4 with far too much luggage and looking sh*t scared. Alternatively, we will be in the bar (if they allow kids).

Carol
We leave heathrow 4:30pm but its with air newzealand so we might just be tugging more luggage than you !!!! Good luck !
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

chris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud of

Im off Sunday and it's not quite sunk in yet, never been so busy in my life....

I'll wake up Sunday morning and go "s**t what am i doing"

Ps is anyone off from b'ham at 9 on Sunday?

Chris.

Last edited by chris96; Jun 15th 2007 at 1:56 pm. Reason: extra
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cartel

Carol
Oh so you are now confirmed on the same flight as us, look for a family of five OH, me and the kids 2 girls and a boy. I just hope they sleep on the plane or were all in for a long journey.

I am just glad we got our seats at the very back of the plane near the toilets.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh so you are now confirmed on the same flight as us, look for a family of five OH, me and the kids 2 girls and a boy. I just hope they sleep on the plane or were all in for a long journey.

I am just glad we got our seats at the very back of the plane near the toilets.
Are you on the Singapore flight or the Air Newzealand one ?
Old Jun 15th 2007, 3:25 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

I'm bricking it and that's just selling my lovely home and having to move into a rental out in Oz.

It's feels really strange after all we have lived here for 11 years but the jobs for my hubby are on the decline they won't be here for ever.

Cheers Carol

Good luck with the move you don't know until you give it a go.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 5:04 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

There seems to be a lot of "brickin it" and "Pooing it" going on in this forum lately May i just add that today i got to the stage where i farted and almost followed through!! BTW i leave on the 25th!!!!!! yes June

Flying out monday 25th 2.05pm with Emirates from Glasgow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.