Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gettin Fed Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gettin Fed Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 17th 2005, 8:05 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future
Default Gettin Fed Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anybody else feeling like me and getting fed up with waiting for their visas? We're still waiting for our medical and police check requests and there just seems to be no end in sight! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

We just cant plan anything, cos everything hangs on getting this visa, or not! My Son is due to start secondary school in September and we really would like to have got visa by then and have gone, but as each week passes, its becomming more unlikely!

I JUST WANT A YES OR A NO NOW!!!!!!! IM FED UP WITH WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rant over, feel slightly better now. Anyone else in same boat, or is it just me being impatient?

Jo
Old May 17th 2005, 8:07 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gettin Fed Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Joanne
Anyone else in same boat, or is it just me being impatient?
Just the same in the Moore household. Hopefully not much longer now.
Old May 17th 2005, 8:16 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wmoore
Just the same in the Moore household. Hopefully not much longer now.
Thank god its not just me. Where abouts are you hopin to go?

Jo
Old May 17th 2005, 8:17 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god its not just me. Where abouts are you hopin to go?
Brisbane. And hopefully within the next 8 weeks. How about you?
Old May 17th 2005, 8:20 pm
"Whats That In Pounds?"

PIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant future

I JUST WANT A YES OR A NO NOW!!!!!!! IM FED UP WITH WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jo
Good luck with your visas, fingers are crossed for you!
Old May 17th 2005, 8:20 pm
Mount Eliza

Victoria - hopefully!! Have you had your medicals done, or are you still waiting?
Old May 17th 2005, 8:23 pm
What's happening dudes?

Victoria - hopefully!! Have you had your medicals done, or are you still waiting?
Still waiting for the request but they were posted off last Friday. I'm hoping they land on the mat at the same time as the request comes in.
Old May 17th 2005, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean Joanne, we're waiting for the nod from our agent to say tra is ok to send in. We've got a long way to go and Im not the most patient of people!! But just like everyone else we'll have to wait.
Good luck, sent you some 'fed up karma'
Hilary
Old May 17th 2005, 8:24 pm
Mount Eliza

Originally Posted by PIXAU
Good luck with your visas, fingers are crossed for you!

Thanks. Im getting stressy over nothing I suppose, but we want this soooooo much. If we dont get it, told my husband I will inconsolable for days/weeks! So he's praying we get the visa, he cant cope with a manic depressive for a wife!

Jo
Old May 17th 2005, 8:30 pm
Mount Eliza

Originally Posted by hilary6
I know what you mean Joanne, we're waiting for the nod from our agent to say tra is ok to send in. We've got a long way to go and Im not the most patient of people!! But just like everyone else we'll have to wait.
Good luck, sent you some 'fed up karma'
Hilary
Cheers Hilary, think my agent should have warned me that I needed a PHD in Patience to apply for this visa!!!!!! Patience never was, or ever will be my middle name, so thats not helping at all, I want everything yesterday!!!

Jo
Old May 17th 2005, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

sherman989 is on a distinguished road

Hi

Sorry to hear your tale, our visa info is with our case officer in Oz waiting for one piece of paper to follow. Our son is also 11yrs, and we also need to get him out of the country before Sept!. Fingers crossed it will all happen soon.
Where abouts in Devon are you, and what visa are you going on?.
It seems some take longer than others, also have you researched you medicals. The prices vary, we went to a lovely Doctor in Weymouth, and had our x-rays done at Taunton. It worked out cheaper than Plymouth.
Good luck...

Mandie
Old May 17th 2005, 8:33 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Hey, Wmoore - you might be the 4 millionth person to come and live in Brissie! It was on the news last night that the brisbane population was to break the 4 million mark by the end of the year.

Some MP made a crack that they were going to try and pinpoint the 4 millionth person and reward them with something!

R
Old May 17th 2005, 8:39 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by samnrob2
Hey, Wmoore - you might be the 4 millionth person to come and live in Brissie! It was on the news last night that the brisbane population was to break the 4 million mark by the end of the year.

Some MP made a crack that they were going to try and pinpoint the 4 millionth person and reward them with something!

R
Yeah I saw on the net. Something like 3.8 million there now and 1000 new ones a day coming in. Hopefully I'll be there before the next 200 days are up though
Old May 17th 2005, 8:40 pm
Mount Eliza

Originally Posted by sherman989
Hi

Sorry to hear your tale, our visa info is with our case officer in Oz waiting for one piece of paper to follow. Our son is also 11yrs, and we also need to get him out of the country before Sept!. Fingers crossed it will all happen soon.
Where abouts in Devon are you, and what visa are you going on?.
It seems some take longer than others, also have you researched you medicals. The prices vary, we went to a lovely Doctor in Weymouth, and had our x-rays done at Taunton. It worked out cheaper than Plymouth.
Good luck...

Mandie
Same as you, Exmouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 17th 2005, 8:41 pm
"Whats That In Pounds?"

PIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant future

.... he cant cope with a manic depressive for a wife!

Jo
Everything that happens, happens for the best Jo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.