Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FX £ - $ AUD This week

FX £ - $ AUD This week

Old Dec 7th 2008, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FX £ - $ AUD This week

Oh well its over now. OzForex just opened and its 2.25 now. Hope was good while it lasted
Old Dec 7th 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I was waiting to see what happened too.

Be interesting to see what happens to those with limit orders.....
Old Dec 7th 2008, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

chilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nice

Originally Posted by louie
Yes, I was waiting to see what happened too.

Be interesting to see what happens to those with limit orders.....
Nothing!
Old Dec 7th 2008, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: FX £ - $ AUD This week

did you ring and ask them chilliman?

I logged onto my account to try lock in deals at 2.8+ over weekend for various high sums but no joy so can't see them doing any deals based on glitch!

those damn gremlins!

but maybe it's a little preminition of what's coming............well we can all hope!

oh well 8pm sunday which means another week of chart watching........ my birthday tuesday so come on fx gods give me a pressie!
Old Dec 7th 2008, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

chilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nice

Nah didn't bother! As the limit orders are placed on the forex market they only get converted when it hits that rate (well the rate specified plus the traders margin!).

Like you I tried to log on to bag the rate over the weekend but no joy.

Things to come, who knows but it will be really interesting to see what happens when the american dollar collapses !????
Old Dec 7th 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light

would love US$ collapse as looking at west coast USA for honeymoon next June.

at mo doesn't look too attractive at 1.47 rate!

and AUD collapse of course!

Good news is, I'm A Celebrity is over for another year! I know medic Bob so as much as it keeps him in a good regular job it truely is awful wannabe crap TV!

Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

Originally Posted by MTPockets
...that's my point, as it then finishes more positively with opinions by ML, BoA and others. I won't quote them but was just posting an article that highlighted the mix of views rather than only one side.
Take your point about bad news already priced in to UK currency etc, etc. One of the less endearing aspects of the UK is our spectacular pessimism and the ability of the press to magnify concerns into hysteria.

I am on the side of those who see this as a pendulum, which has swung way out of kilter right now. It will swing back. Sometime.......
Old Dec 8th 2008, 7:40 am

MTPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Twinset
Take your point about bad news already priced in to UK currency etc, etc. One of the less endearing aspects of the UK is our spectacular pessimism and the ability of the press to magnify concerns into hysteria.

I am on the side of those who see this as a pendulum, which has swung way out of kilter right now. It will swing back. Sometime.......
I'm with you there. Easy to find overly good/news if you hunt for it. Just get a little concerned over some posters who honestly seem to factor in views from others with comments such as 'my brother's friends uncle has a crystal ball and reckons 2.70 in dec'. Who knows...
Old Dec 8th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

Apparently exchange rates are set to continue changing

Sold my crystal ball on Ebay some time ago..........apparently it was a fake. And anyway, there is always the interweb....................

I constantly have to remind myself to live in the present, and exchange rate speculation is residing in the past or future, to paraphrase mr chilliman!!
Old Dec 8th 2008, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Now that's what I'm talking about!!

The seaweed, rabbits foot, four leaf clover have all gone out with the rubbish!
Old Dec 8th 2008, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

2.24 pants, not looking good for my birthday tomorrow! Prob good job as going away so no chart watching for me until wednesday teatime!
Old Dec 8th 2008, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm gonna try & stop looking for a while, I getting "google eyes"!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, have a great day!
Old Dec 8th 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

BATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to all

i dont see the guy who was predicting $2.75 by Xmas on here anymore. I wonder why ?!!!!
Apparently he was never wrong.........
Old Dec 9th 2008, 12:16 am

MTPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BATS666
i dont see the guy who was predicting $2.75 by Xmas on here anymore. I wonder why ?!!!!
Apparently he was never wrong.........
No never wrong - that's why his mate was still working...

Oh hang on...wait a minute...I'm sure the clouds are spelling out a number...is that a 2...yes I'm sure it it is...and definitely a seven...then a five...oh...nooo...it's blowing away...now it looks like the face of jesus...or maybe a dragon...damnit...
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Happy Birthday MrCro!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.