Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FX £ - $ AUD This week

FX £ - $ AUD This week

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:03 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice
Default Re: FX £ - $ AUD This week

Originally Posted by chilliman
we're all addicts here!

& all pissed we missed the 2.6's a few weeks ago!!
How true is everything you said! Only thing that is keeping me sane is that I got my visa today!!

Woopee
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

chilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nice

Hey congrats sweets!!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:08 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by chilliman
Hey congrats sweets!!
Cheers mate,

I can't believe how good it feels, but now the pressure is on, we need a weakening dollar big time.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lilsweets
How true is everything you said! Only thing that is keeping me sane is that I got my visa today!!

Woopee
GOOD MAN!! Congrats!!!

Hope the rate changes to work good for you now, and us also
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light

Lilsweets, nice one on the visa!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

stephen elaine will become famous soon enoughstephen elaine will become famous soon enough

Congrats on your visa Lilsweets
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light

rate not being kind though, 2.29???
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:16 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by AndyR
GOOD MAN!! Congrats!!!

Hope the rate changes to work good for you now, and us also
Cheers,

It's an amazing feeling, I think I just had the best sleep imaginable! You are right, all I need is a decent rate!

Less of the man though, it's bad for my ego

Originally Posted by MrCro
Lilsweets, nice one on the visa!
Cheers MrCro,

Best news ever, now I get even more time to obsess about currencies!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:19 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by stephen elaine
Congrats on your visa Lilsweets
Thank you! Still finding it all a bit unreal, flying out on December 29th so think it will hit me then!

Originally Posted by MrCro
rate not being kind though, 2.29???
It's not looking good, is it? I think I am going to buy some STG this week, Euro seems to be holding its own at the moment.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

stephen elaine will become famous soon enoughstephen elaine will become famous soon enough

BOE meeting tomorrow possible rate cut!!!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

KitLdnBne is on a distinguished road

Thank you! Still finding it all a bit unreal, flying out on December 29th so think it will hit me then!

It's not looking good, is it? I think I am going to buy some STG this week, Euro seems to be holding its own at the moment.
Congrats on the visa Sweets. Good day to fly - does that mean you'll make it for new years eve???
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 12:46 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by KitLdnBne
Congrats on the visa Sweets. Good day to fly - does that mean you'll make it for new years eve???

Thank you

I'm in at 6.35am on New Years Eve morning, it works out perfectly, straight to Sydney to catch up with mates, might grab a nap at some stage during the day and then is champagne and fireworks at the harbour,

BRING IT ON!!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 11:10 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

A bit of light reading for you guys!

http://www.dailyfx.com/story/special...198765591.html
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 11:13 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Surely that is bad for you if you are converting from Sterling.

G
Old Dec 4th 2008, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Oh crap!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.