Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FTC Tuesday 3rd March

FTC Tuesday 3rd March

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FTC Tuesday 3rd March

I won't be able to make it today, as I was called into work, have fun. See you soon, RtP
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Just wondered in anyone living towards the south of Sydney or after an afternoon out may be interested in:

SECOND SUTHERLAND/SOUTH SYDNEY MEET-UP

NORTHIES CRONULLA HOTEL, Cnr Kingsway & Elouera Rd, 2PM Saturday, 21 March 2009

http://www.northies.com.au/aboutus.html

After our first meet up almost a year to the day, a few recent threads and posting by Britexpats in The Shire, I've decided to set a date and place for the second meet-up.

The Northies Hotel is right on the front corner opposite the main surf area in Cronulla. Its an easy walk from Cronulla railway station and also has large car park. Kids are welcome in the lounge during the day and there's a large area to sit outside if it’s nice. Meals/snacks are served. Taxi's are available from the rank just near the hotel.

Once again, the plan is just to have an informal get together over a beer or three and show that there is life beyond the CBD and northern beaches!

Last year was great and it will be good to see some of those faces again together with people that couldn’t make it last year and the new people that have moved this way in the last twelve months.

We’ll try to wear something obviously British – probably red and white St Helens Rugby League colours. (Just look at my photo on here) and sit somewhere prominent.

We got about twenty adults plus kids last year, which was really good.

I hope that we can have a good afternoon and that we'll all make some new friends in this great part of the world.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595102

Thanks !
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Bindy, We did you proud! Everyone turned up and there were some new faces too. Good time had by all.

Happy Birthday to 22b .
Got to go to find out more gruesome stuff from sal75.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
Just wondered in anyone living towards the south of Sydney or after an afternoon out may be interested in:

SECOND SUTHERLAND/SOUTH SYDNEY MEET-UP

NORTHIES CRONULLA HOTEL, Cnr Kingsway & Elouera Rd, 2PM Saturday, 21 March 2009

http://www.northies.com.au/aboutus.html

After our first meet up almost a year to the day, a few recent threads and posting by Britexpats in The Shire, I've decided to set a date and place for the second meet-up.
Thanks for all this info.There is certainly life beyond CBD and Northern Beaches.Hope you get some takers.
W
The Northies Hotel is right on the front corner opposite the main surf area in Cronulla. Its an easy walk from Cronulla railway station and also has large car park. Kids are welcome in the lounge during the day and there's a large area to sit outside if it’s nice. Meals/snacks are served. Taxi's are available from the rank just near the hotel.

Once again, the plan is just to have an informal get together over a beer or three and show that there is life beyond the CBD and northern beaches!

Last year was great and it will be good to see some of those faces again together with people that couldn’t make it last year and the new people that have moved this way in the last twelve months.

We’ll try to wear something obviously British – probably red and white St Helens Rugby League colours. (Just look at my photo on here) and sit somewhere prominent.

We got about twenty adults plus kids last year, which was really good.

I hope that we can have a good afternoon and that we'll all make some new friends in this great part of the world.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595102

Thanks !
Thanks for all this info.There is certainly life beyond CBD and Northern Beaches.Hope you get some takers.
W
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 3:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jane for an enjoyable lunchtime. Nice to meet some new people too. Let me know about the gruesome stuff- was it spiders????
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 3:50 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

Thanks all for a lovely lunchtime and assorted cards and pressies.

His nibs fell asleep somewhere around Swanes and has been snoozing ever since.........

see y'all when I see ya

x