Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FTC Tuesday 3rd March

FTC Tuesday 3rd March

Old Feb 23rd 2009, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile FTC Tuesday 3rd March

Hi all
The FTC baton has been passed to Sal75 & I this month as Binbird will be away celebrating her 40th somewhere a little more exotic.

Shall we meet at Flower Power?
609 Old Northern Rd,
GLENHAVEN
nice cafe and and enclosed but visible play area within. Everyone is welcome and newbies be brave come along and join a friendly group for gossip & friendship from 10.30am.
Any better suggestions are very welcome .
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 7:34 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FTC Tuesday 3rd March

Wilgar - you have made a big boo boo! I'm going to be 39 (again!)

Happy FTC!

B x
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Flower Power good with me, hope to see you there.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: FTC Tuesday 3rd March

Originally Posted by binbird

Happy FTC!

B x
Happy 39th !
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Happy 39th !

Unlike you who is somewhere into your 70's (or 80's ) by now being as you have 2 birthdays a year

Say hello to Flower Power for me! I miss it .....but I have discovered a few nice places to be a "lady wot lunches" up here now too

Love

Rudi
Old Feb 24th 2009, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

A senior moment I think for Rudi.Its Rosscarberry who has two birthdays.Tho` I may have been instrumental in inaugurating the second.

Glad you are finding fun places to go and nice friends to join you up North.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep I will be there from just after 11:00.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

A senior moment I think for Rudi.Its Rosscarberry who has two birthdays.Tho` I may have been instrumental in inaugurating the second.

Glad you are finding fun places to go and nice friends to join you up North.
OOPS!!! Yes, definite senior moment as I also move towards the big 4 zero next year!!! LOL

R
x
Old Feb 24th 2009, 1:08 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

I will be there with DS - Wilgar, have you booked a table (the one right in front of the play-area gate!!)?

For those of you with Entertainment Books - bogof!!
I believe there is a 2-for-1 voucher, listed as Cafe Belle Fleur.

Sal1705 - will you be my friend and gof to my bo?
Old Feb 24th 2009, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 22B

It would be my pleasure.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 2:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rudi
OOPS!!! Yes, definite senior moment as I also move towards the big 4 zero next year!!! LOL

R
x
Is that a dig at Binbird??????????
Old Feb 24th 2009, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

I have indeed made a table reservation in the name of FTC from 10.30am. The table right by the play area.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by 22B
I will be there with DS - Wilgar, have you booked a table (the one right in front of the play-area gate!!)?

For those of you with Entertainment Books - bogof!!
I believe there is a 2-for-1 voucher, listed as Cafe Belle Fleur.

Just remind me who or what is DS? Am I having a senior moment? ??
No rude comments from Queensland please.

22, I thought long & hard last night and then booked those flights.Feel slightly sick about it all as i`m sure its too early for us but it seemd such a good deal. Boys are unaware just yet.Ssh!

Is 22 jnr hyper as predicted?
Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:27 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by binbird

Happy FTC!

B x

I'm going to be 39 too!!

DS is internet-speak for Darling Son (isn't it?).

No, he isn't hyper - he is lying on the sofa with a temp of 38.5.
I suspect tonsilitis so I have given him paracetemol and will take him to docs later. When I say 'later', they never told me that part of motherhood was a need to gain a nursing qual - can anyone tell me (now) at what temp it becomes a bit dangerous and I should get him to docs straight away, or do something other than mess about on t'internet..........
Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:37 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Is that a dig at Binbird??????????
Anybody wanting to have a dig please make your way to my place - still plenty of ground work to do for my new patio, hence no party! Hoping to be able to celebrate sometime after Easter!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.