Reload this Page >

Friends in Melbourne

Friends in Melbourne

Old Dec 29th 2009, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

Bobbin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Friends in Melbourne

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
ive just texted you my number, are you sorted?

Al
Sorted, see you soon!!
Thanks, Kathryn xx
Old Dec 29th 2009, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

junglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bobbin
Sorted, see you soon!!
Thanks, Kathryn xx
I won't be able to make it tonight as I'm allergic to Tom Cruise. Looks like Sandringham (sp?) is going to be the spot for a meet up on the 31st to watch fireworks pop over the city, BBQ (potentially) and imbibe. Any takers?
Old Dec 29th 2009, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by junglegeorge45
I won't be able to make it tonight as I'm allergic to Tom Cruise. Looks like Sandringham (sp?) is going to be the spot for a meet up on the 31st to watch fireworks pop over the city, BBQ (potentially) and imbibe. Any takers?
no its not, its cancelled, as her kiddies are now with her shye is doing other things and doesnt want a big cowd, normally she is up fpr debauchery so we shall have to make other arrsangements

Any ideas now.

City for drinks and fireworks

There is a band on of my mates mates in Altona at a pub, and can see the fireworks from altona each in the city

or any other suggestions

Al
Old Dec 29th 2009, 10:51 am
Just Joined

jo78 is just really nicejo78 is just really nicejo78 is just really nicejo78 is just really nicejo78 is just really nicejo78 is just really nicejo78 is just really nicejo78 is just really nice

hey so i only just joined this thread so hope im not too late but are people meeting at the moonlight cinema sat 2 jan? if so me and my chap would be keen

we been here since october and moved down here after doing 18m in QLD so would be keen to meet up with people

iv been dying to go to the moonlight cinema so sounds a good plan if i have the dates right!

Jo and lee
Old Dec 29th 2009, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

junglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nice

Originally Posted by jo78
hey so i only just joined this thread so hope im not too late but are people meeting at the moonlight cinema sat 2 jan? if so me and my chap would be keen

we been here since october and moved down here after doing 18m in QLD so would be keen to meet up with people

iv been dying to go to the moonlight cinema so sounds a good plan if i have the dates right!

Jo and lee
Hi guys,

Would be up for a Jan 2 meet up. What's playing?

Cheers,

Alex.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Hi guys,

Would be up for a Jan 2 meet up. What's playing?

Cheers,

Alex.
The Hangover is on 2 Jan
Old Dec 30th 2009, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Almo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bobbin
The Hangover is on 2 Jan
I'd be up for seeing it, as I said earlier, I doubt it would make a top 10 list, but I like the atmosphere. How many people want to go?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Almo
I'd be up for seeing it, as I said earlier, I doubt it would make a top 10 list, but I like the atmosphere. How many people want to go?
Two over here. I have no idea what the film's about, but as long as there's no Tom Cruise, I'm ok :-)
Old Dec 31st 2009, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Two over here. I have no idea what the film's about, but as long as there's no Tom Cruise, I'm ok :-)
we had a good night (tom cruise and all)we wont be able to make this one
hope you all have good night. the hangover is not to bad.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

Put me down as a maybe, I've already seen the film but might still be up for a night out...
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Victoria, Canada - Robina, Gold Coast - North Melbourne
theli is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by beachlou
Hello!

Yep, we'd be up for meeting you. My hubby is 28 also (I'm 26). Let us know when you're here and want to meet.
Heyas, awesome! Will drop a pm once I'm in Melbs
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

hi guys
hows things, hope you had a good new years eve. I am just letting you know about a meet in the city next saturday the location and time has not been finalised yet but it is being organised on pomsinoz if you want to have a look
all the best brian & katie
http://www.*************/forum/social...get-togethers/
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

here is what you mised http://www.flickr.com/photos/2398132...63159/sizes/l/

Last edited by Dolly; Jan 3rd 2010 at 9:54 am.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 11:00 am
Just Joined

bazness is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I am moving to melbourne in august 2010, but are over in feb for a couple of weeks with my other half to sort a few things out. i am 26 years old and my partner is 28 and we would love to meet up whilst we are over in feb. if anyone is interested then please let me know.

Vanessa x
Old Jan 6th 2010, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bazness
Hi

I am moving to melbourne in august 2010, but are over in feb for a couple of weeks with my other half to sort a few things out. i am 26 years old and my partner is 28 and we would love to meet up whilst we are over in feb. if anyone is interested then please let me know.

Vanessa x
Hi Vanessa,

Feel free to pop in and say hi while you're over.

There's a great crowd of Expats here with a very lively group of forums to keep things moving along, so when you're ready drop me a PM and I'll shoot you over my contact details.

Cheers,

Alex.