Forum Empty Now

Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:27 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Forum Empty Now

Originally Posted by Bix
What was you saying Rooksie ?

did you hear a voice mate???

got to say, im with Da Boss - new hat is defo an improvement!!!

have you heard from possoms lately???
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:27 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
What was you saying Rooksie ?

Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
did you hear a voice mate???

got to say, im with Da Boss - new hat is defo an improvement!!!

have you heard from possoms lately???
Humph see theres the proof, I asked him a question re his new hat in a parellel universe but did he answer
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:32 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Humph see theres the proof, I asked him a question re his new hat in a parellel universe but did he answer
Oooooh, sorry.....got to check that out right now.
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:39 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

I still read some of the posts, but I don't have the spare time I used too. So I can't post as much drivel and pish as I'd like.

I still do the odd post, but even they aren't up to my previous standard of pointlessness. I think I'm too tired to be weird

ADL
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'm back after a bit of a break.. although I am not posting much these days. Mainly because I dont have much to say at the minute as I am a bit sick of the whole Australia thing, or at least the lackof anything happening for me on that front.

I'm also not on here as much as I used to be because I am now back at work so dont have as much time on my hands. We also have 2 new puppies . they take up a fair bit of time as well. I forgot how much hard work dogs are

Tracey
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:47 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms

OI !

Take that red face back. I did answer you earlier on.
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:50 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I dont have much to say. Tracey
Please, please, please will all women follow this excellent example
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:51 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charlie brown
people a bit scary on here at the moment, so I'll stick to reading the threads at the moment, having said that it is better than east enders some times, o and don't forget to use spell check because they mark you out of 10 .
use i.espell I wuldn't bee witout et

http://www.iespell.com/download.php
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
You really are a cheeky bugger

Tracey
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:56 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
OI !

Take that red face back. I did answer you earlier on.
My sincerest apologies Bix I have just found your reply .

Had to search for it though not getting any email notifications to replies??? thread closed now maybe thats why?

Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
use i.espell I wuldn't bee witout et

http://www.iespell.com/download.php
Sully Bigger
Old Sep 19th 2005, 3:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! hey that wasnt half bad for you mate!!
Old Sep 19th 2005, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Whitby Wanderers
Well i'm new to the forum Angie) and have posted a couple of threads excitedly waiting for some replies... but none came ..so then i thought .. and thought again... maybe i am just boring...maybe everyone here knows each other and i am not welcome... Still we have found it very useful so keep up the good work!

I'm a newer newbie than you but I have gone for the "jump in with both feet and be thick skinned approach!"

It does seem that everyone knows everyone else here but the only way of joining in is by ......... erm, joining in!!!

And if people want to ignore me I will sit here pulling faces at their posts!!!!

Old Sep 19th 2005, 3:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Steve G
I'm a newer newbie than you but I have gone for the "jump in with both feet and be thick skinned approach!"

It does seem that everyone knows everyone else here but the only way of joining in is by ......... erm, joining in!!!

And if people want to ignore me I will sit here pulling faces at their posts!!!!

who said that....??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.