Forum Empty Now

Old Sep 19th 2005, 11:02 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Forum Empty Now

Originally Posted by possoms
Nope Cols cousin supposed to be getting back to us this week, if hes had the ok from planning dept

christ its like pulling teeth mate!
Old Sep 19th 2005, 11:08 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rooksie
christ its like pulling teeth mate!
Jeez I know we didnt want to go down the planning permison thing ourselves cos it can take 12 months for a decision, but obviously peeps wanting to buy need to know what they can do with the place.

Cols cousin has a lot of dealings with them so thinks he can get a quick answer???

peed off with it all
Old Sep 19th 2005, 11:10 am
Account Closed

Jeez I know we didnt want to go down the planning permison thing ourselves cos it can take 12 months for a decision, but obviously peeps wanting to buy need to know what they can do with the place.

Cols cousin has a lot of dealings with them so thinks he can get a quick answer???

peed off with it all
i bet you are mate

hubbie has just popped back home for cuppa and he is saying that whilst driving round torquay he has noticed more and more houses up for sale. there were 142 pages in the paper last week - what chance do we stand against all that competition!?!?!
Old Sep 19th 2005, 11:17 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian12
Is it just me and perhaps Professional Princess that seems to think the forum has gone very quiet in recent months? I am wondering if migration from the UK is slowing down resulting in fewer members here. I imagine that a many of the regulars use the forum in the early days following migration or before it, then as they become more settled in their new country find little for them in the forum. Just a thought. I wonder if anyone else has any ideas?
Yes I thought that too....Some of the regulars haven't been around at all.

Let's hope it picks up again soon....
Old Sep 19th 2005, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Many of us have been browsing but not posting..........seems to be a bit of nastiness at the moment!
Old Sep 19th 2005, 11:45 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

Well i'm new to the forum Angie) and have posted a couple of threads excitedly waiting for some replies... but none came ..so then i thought .. and thought again... maybe i am just boring...maybe everyone here knows each other and i am not welcome... Still we have found it very useful so keep up the good work!
Old Sep 19th 2005, 11:49 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I wont be posting as much purely due to lack of time.....!
Old Sep 19th 2005, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still reading some of the posts but not posting much. Been busy with work and sometimes tired of watching the nastiness on here. But if someone asks questions about stopping over or shopping in Hong Kong, I almost always reply. And I respond to most threads on food too.

For now, I'll just sit quietly and keep lurking...

Mrs JTL
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Im just a lazy sod who cant be bothered half the time...well most of the time....
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:05 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Whitby Wanderers
Well i'm new to the forum Angie) and have posted a couple of threads excitedly waiting for some replies... but none came ..so then i thought .. and thought again... maybe i am just boring...maybe everyone here knows each other and i am not welcome... Still we have found it very useful so keep up the good work!
Sorry Angie, I didn't know the answers to your questions

.......and stop swinging that pendulum
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Sorry Angie, I didn't know the answers to your questions

.......and stop swinging that pendulum

look into my eyes .....
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still here too, but like Sandra, rading rather than posting much of the time - can't be doing with bitch-fights and karma contests, but will be back posting as soon as my spirits pick up, I'm sure
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm still here too, but like Sandra, rading rather than posting much of the time - can't be doing with bitch-fights and karma contests, but will be back posting as soon as my spirits pick up, I'm sure
i took some time out because it got so exasperating but seems calmer now *hopes*
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:22 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Whitby Wanderers
Hi you just have to not take it personally every body ignores me but I'm still here
Old Sep 19th 2005, 1:24 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hi you just have to not take it personally every body ignores me but I'm still here
What was you saying Rooksie ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.