Football, sorry

Old Mar 6th 2007, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football, sorry

Originally Posted by fraser
The Argies ween't offered to any other club. The group who owned them wanted to buy West Ham. That was the deal that involved loads of investors. The Icelandic deal was better for the club as borrowed money wasn't being used.

The new chairman wasn't happy with the deal, nobody knows why Mascher didn't play.

He is still officially our player and just on loan to the mickeys.

Tevez has been immense all season he never stops running, he has shown more comittment than nearly all the players on long contracts. He has been treated like shit having to sit on the bench behind Carlton Cole and Bobby Zamora and never complained. He did give the ball away but scored one and made the other two.

He loves it at the club and wants to stay,Kia of course wont let that happen.

Lucas Neill on the other hand got roasted by Lennon who had our right hand side all to himself.

Lucas Neill is on £35k a week btw not the money the tabloids were reporting which was started by the merseyside press.

Source, his dad.
Just to add that 'roasting' means something other than being beaten on the field of play by an opponent.

eg Google roasting and say Sunderland

OzTennis
Old Mar 6th 2007, 11:52 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Just to add that 'roasting' means something other than being beaten on the field of play by an opponent.

eg Google roasting and say Sunderland

OzTennis
I'm well aware of what roasting means
Old Mar 6th 2007, 2:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

I'm well aware of what roasting means
Wasn't the aforementioned Carlton Cole involved in a well publicised one in the London area when NUFC were on the road down London way?

OzTennis
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:16 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Wasn't the aforementioned Carlton Cole involved in a well publicised one in the London area when NUFC were on the road down London way?

OzTennis
He was indeed. I also knew about the Anton thing two days befor it broke in the press as a lot of journos frequent the West Ham site.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by fillinghams
Great result for us today to round off a good weekend.

West Ham going down, o dear!!

Lets drag Man City and Aston Villa into to make it interesting

Craig
Lucky team tonight Wigan totally outclassed and done well to only let in 3.

Home game? More West Ham there than Wigan.

Your support is f**king shit, but I guess you knew that already.

A pissed and still expecting to be relegated Fraser

IRONNNNSSS!!!!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

majortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nice

Lucky team tonight Wigan totally outclassed and done well to only let in 3.

Home game? More West Ham there than Wigan.

Your support is f**king shit, but I guess you knew that already.

A pissed and still expecting to be relegated Fraser

IRONNNNSSS!!!!

Thanks for those links mate, couldn't get it to work though.

COME ON YOU IRONS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

DickDePilot is on a distinguished road

The important thing is, are there any Bolton Wanderers Fan Clubs out there among the Expats and can you get to see the matches on tv?
Old Apr 28th 2007, 10:17 pm

Originally Posted by DickDePilot
The important thing is, are there any Bolton Wanderers Fan Clubs out there among the Expats and can you get to see the matches on tv?
Yes about 6 games a week. As for Bolton fan clubs do they exist
Old May 10th 2007, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by wafc
You can throw as many stats as you want at me mate but as long as I'm a fan and watching Wigan in the prem next season when you charlie big times are languishing in the championship, who cares!!
Don't you hate it when something may come back and bite you on the bum

I see your prick of a chairman is at it again, he knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

If you get relegated he's the one who's responsible as all he has done is undermine your teams confidence by practically claiming all along the only way they could stay up is by us getting points deducted.
Old May 10th 2007, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by fillinghams
Great result for us today to round off a good weekend.

West Ham going down, o dear!!

Lets drag Man City and Aston Villa into to make it interesting

Craig
Not long now
Old May 10th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you hate it when something may come back and bite you on the bum

I see your prick of a chairman is at it again, he knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

If you get relegated he's the one who's responsible as all he has done is undermine your teams confidence by practically claiming all along the only way they could stay up is by us getting points deducted.

Oooh you are touchy! lol

I love your club too btw!!
Old May 10th 2007, 9:21 am

Hello mate, do you not agree he hasn't really done much for moral has he?
Old May 10th 2007, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Hello mate, do you not agree he hasn't really done much for moral has he?
I haven't seen his comments tbh so I dont know whats been said. We've been crap most of the season though so I dont think you getting points deducted would make a blind bit of difference to the team. I do agree with what he's doing though and I wish more clubs higher up the league would also join in, not so that you get relegated instead of us but so that the FA haven't set a precedent which basically says that any club can do this and receive little punishment.

Now if only we can beat Sheff Utd on Saturday! At least we usually play better away from home but I wont hold my breath! lol

Last edited by wafc; May 10th 2007 at 9:44 am.
Old May 10th 2007, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by wafc
I haven't seen his comments tbh so I dont know whats been said. We've been crap most of the season though so I dont think you getting points deducted would make a blind bit of difference to the team. I do agree with what he's doing though and I wish more clubs higher up the league would also join in, not so that you get relegated instead of us but so that the FA haven't set a precedent which basically says that any club can do this and receive little punishment.

Now if only we can beat Sheff Utd on Saturday! At least we usually play better away from home but I wont hold my breath! lol
How can it be right? All 20 clubs were asked if they were happy with the 3 man panel and if they'd abide by their decision all agreed.

Tevez was never inelligable and well he knows it there was a problem with his contract which the premier league insisted was sorted out before he played for us again, we sorted it and proved it.

He is now saying that he doesn't believe it and he thinks that West Ham lied to the Premier league and he wants to see proof and if he doesn't get it he wants the 3 points back.

In short he wants us relegated off the pitch because his team if relegated weren't good enough on it.
Old May 10th 2007, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

majortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nice

I think Dave Whelan is like a wounded animal, and should be put down.

One of the reasons for Wigan being down the bottom has been his lack of money to support a good young Manager that he has in Paul Jewell.

There is no way that the decision (right or wrong) will be overturned, and all this crap about it setting a presedence for other clubs is just a smoke screen for his rantings

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.