Football, sorry

Old Mar 5th 2007, 10:45 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Football, sorry

Originally Posted by fraser
I'm sure that it will be very difficult to bounce back, especially if the players believe it will be easy.

Like last time we will be everyones cup final.
mate i swear i was screaming at the tv on your behalf. at one point i scared the baby.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 11:54 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
mate i swear i was screaming at the tv on your behalf. at one point i scared the baby.
Cheers mate I was shouting a lot as well.

The inlaws had arrived the day before so keeping them up all night was some consolation
Old Mar 5th 2007, 11:57 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers mate I was shouting a lot as well.

The inlaws had arrived the day before so keeping them up all night was some consolation
genius!
Old Mar 5th 2007, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

I may have to pop along to an A-league game. Henry would love it.

Just gutted I can't take him to see the hammers
He's not.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:00 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac
He's not.
Please try harder
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Please try harder
Fraser, you're the only WH fan that I know (in cyberland) and it seems to me that the new owner is out to shaft you's. I hope I'm wrong but was reading the financial package for his buy-out and it looks as if he can't lose and the fans are going to be paying through the nose. Am I reading this right cause I hope I am. Hate these fly-by-nights who bugger off and the diehard fans are left to pick up the pieces.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:21 pm
Banned

chilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to all

Fraser, you're the only WH fan that I know (in cyberland) and it seems to me that the new owner is out to shaft you's. I hope I'm wrong but was reading the financial package for his buy-out and it looks as if he can't lose and the fans are going to be paying through the nose. Am I reading this right cause I hope I am. Hate these fly-by-nights who bugger off and the diehard fans are left to pick up the pieces.

i havent seen any of that buy out stuff but i would have thought that it was worth staying because of the vast amounts of new money coming into the game from television.
i knew there had to be summat up when all the foreign owners started coming into the english game..
it will take time for players to up their contracts to take advantage of this money, so it seems theres a honeymoon period for owners..
just seems like its gone wrong for the hammers...
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Don't say that for goodness sake, he'll come back with stats to show WH are the 2nd or 3rd biggest supported London club in cyberland!

The Icelandic owner not only seems dodgy but looks dodgy too!

http://blogfc.com/proof-that-west-ha...bout-football/

To add to all the misery Anton Ferdinand got time off to see his 'sick granny' - caught partying in US for a week!

http://www.premiershiplatest.com/new...y--551467.html

OzTennis
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Don't say that for goodness sake, he'll come back with stats to show WH are the 2nd or 3rd biggest supported London club in cyberland!

The Icelandic owner not only seems dodgy but looks dodgy too!

http://blogfc.com/proof-that-west-ha...bout-football/

To add to all the misery Anton Ferdinand got time off to see his 'sick granny' - caught partying in US for a week!

http://www.premiershiplatest.com/new...y--551467.html

OzTennis
I'm sure OT, I read that the package they used is all third hand and an investment mob owns WH. If it goes pear shaped, the Icelandic chairman hasn't put his hand in his pocket and can walk away. I may be wrong but I'm sure something like this is going on.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:46 pm

I'm sure OT, I read that the package they used is all third hand and an investment mob owns WH. If it goes pear shaped, the Icelandic chairman hasn't put his hand in his pocket and can walk away. I may be wrong but I'm sure something like this is going on.
He's a lot better than the chairman we had, it is him that screwed the club and had been doing so for number of years.

The chairman doesn't own the club a multi billionaire does.

The current plight has nothing to do with the board but more to do with Pardew causing a rift in the dressing room which is now beyond repair.

We've been relegated before, most recently we had to sell all our players. This time we wont have to do that.

Last edited by fraser; Mar 5th 2007 at 1:49 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

He's a lot better than the chairman we had, it is him that screwed the club and had been doing so for number of years.

The chairman doesn't own the club a multi billionaire does.

The current plight has nothing to do with the board but more to do with Pardew causing a rift in the dressing room which is now beyond repair.
Don't know enough about it and why I'm looking for clarification from somebody who does know. Is it a good deal and whats the script with the two argentinian players. These players were being punted round a lot of clubs and nobody would touch them (not because of ability but contracts) but they ended up at WH. Does WH need a new manager who will gut the changing room and get rid of the unrest. Retreat and regroup for a charge to get straight back up.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know enough about it and why I'm looking for clarification from somebody who does know. Is it a good deal and whats the script with the two argentinian players. These players were being punted round a lot of clubs and nobody would touch them (not because of ability but contracts) but they ended up at WH. Does WH need a new manager who will gut the changing room and get rid of the unrest. Retreat and regroup for a charge to get straight back up.
One has already been moved onto Liverpool of course. I couldn't fault Tevez' effort and skill vs Spurs but he did lose the ball for one of the goals, made amends by laying on a nice ball for their 3rd. He is clearly the 'pearl amongst the swine' though and I can't see him wasting his world class talents in the Championship but only time will tell.

OzTennis
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:45 pm

The Argies ween't offered to any other club. The group who owned them wanted to buy West Ham. That was the deal that involved loads of investors. The Icelandic deal was better for the club as borrowed money wasn't being used.

The new chairman wasn't happy with the deal, nobody knows why Mascher didn't play.

He is still officially our player and just on loan to the mickeys.

Tevez has been immense all season he never stops running, he has shown more comittment than nearly all the players on long contracts. He has been treated like shit having to sit on the bench behind Carlton Cole and Bobby Zamora and never complained. He did give the ball away but scored one and made the other two.

He loves it at the club and wants to stay,Kia of course wont let that happen.

Lucas Neill on the other hand got roasted by Lennon who had our right hand side all to himself.

Lucas Neill is on £35k a week btw not the money the tabloids were reporting which was started by the merseyside press.

Source, his dad.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Lucas Neill on the other hand got roasted by Lennon who had our right hand side all to himself.

Lucas Neill is on £35k a week btw not the money the tabloids were reporting which was started by the merseyside press.

Still not bad money for what at best is only an average player.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Further embarrassing news to follow on from Ferdinand's week partying in Sth Carolina while he was officially 'visiting his sick grandmother on the Isle of Wight' (players instructed not to leave the country when there were no games because of the internationals); some of the players caught gambling (up to £50K on cards according to reports).

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_...026092,00.html

It must be great for the hard working punter (like Fraser) who devotes a lot of his cash and time to follow his beloved club to see this type of thing, especially when they are struggling at the bottom. And, it happens everywhere I know. Grossly overpaid guys with more money than sense and a lot of public adulation and free time on their hands.

Lucas Neill for example on his modest £35K p.w. could always change places for a classroom where he would earn less than that - in 52 weeks! However, he's of much more value to society where he is. Poor guy has to work nearly 4 weeks to get what Ballack gets though! Salary caps and transfer limits are sorely needed.

OzTennis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.