Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fish for thought

Fish for thought

Old Jun 11th 2006, 8:57 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fish for thought

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Mount Martha is definitely on our list, as are the places a bit further in, such as Mt Eliza, Mornington, Frankston South and Langwarrin if we decide to go for acreage ( we may have to for the amount of kit you and me are planning to put on the section!!!)

I was thinking that sea kayaks might be a nice thing to have too - kayaking round the bay in the evening, sun set picnic somewhere quiet, kayak back home again at dusk.... what d'you reckon?

Going to buy some dive gear in L.A. too on the way over - could do with a dry suit and a few other bits and bobs.

Cheers

Buzzy
Yes quite keen on the kayaking sounds good. We used to use them when setting nets at night.

Off to visit Williams town tommorrow.