Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

First trip back to the UK

First trip back to the UK

Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:13 pm
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: First trip back to the UK

Originally Posted by sparkley23
Oasis - dont they fly from Hong Kong to Gatwick whereas Tiger are a Thai airline? Are you going Darwin to Thailand on Tiger then getting to Hong Kong somehow to take Oasis to Gatwick? Id be very interested to understand how you manage it. Thanks
Tiger are the budget branch of Singapore airways. I'm in Darwin after a quick drive from SE Qld . The wifes rellies live here and its a good place to sell a vehicle before the off. Tiger to singapore, then either Tiger to Macau and a boat trip to HK or Jetstar Singapore direct to HK. Oasis are under the Cathay Pacific umbrella. Check their website. Flights are pretty reasonable in comparison to the others available, tho the cheapest seats go quickly. Business class also looks good from HK to London for 6000 HK $. Qatar prices are pretty good at the mo too.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:39 am
Just Joined

Ann-marie is just really niceAnn-marie is just really niceAnn-marie is just really niceAnn-marie is just really niceAnn-marie is just really niceAnn-marie is just really niceAnn-marie is just really niceAnn-marie is just really niceAnn-marie is just really niceAnn-marie is just really niceAnn-marie is just really nice
Default Re: First trip back to the UK

Hi, Myself and my family fly back to england on easter sunday, it has cost us $12,000. We felt the same about spending all that money, when we could have used it for other things. It will be the first time we have been back in nearly 2 years, we are looking forward to seeing the family, but sometimes wonder if we are doing the right thing. After this visit we will probably not be going back for about 3 years, so going to try and make the most of it.

Ann-marie