Other - please state
36.47%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Favorite Aussie Animal

Old Mar 25th 2005, 1:43 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Favorite Aussie Animal

What's your Fav Aus animal/or animals found in Aus?

Mine's dolphins.

Cas

Last edited by carolinegorka; Mar 25th 2005 at 1:46 pm.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 1:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favorite Aussie Animal

Hmm, difficult one, but my vote goes to The Bloke
Old Mar 25th 2005, 1:49 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hmm, difficult one, but my vote goes to The Bloke
Vote then
Old Mar 25th 2005, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice

Mine's got 2 B the Huntsman ! ! :scared:
Old Mar 25th 2005, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by carolinegorka

Mine's dolphins.

Cas
Mine's Dolphins too as i havent seen any of the others over here yet (arrived 2 weeks ago)....altho last night my 14yr old daughter screamed from the family room that there was a snake in the house, :scared: we all rushed to her aid where she was standing on a chair...Bless her! it turned out to be a legless lizard all of 2inches long..
Was rather cute i thought

Claire
Old Mar 25th 2005, 3:17 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka

Mine's dolphins.

Cas
Definately the wombat !

How can you vote for the dolphin? that's not an aussie animal. they are found all around the world.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 3:26 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Vegemite Kids
Definately the wombat !

How can you vote for the dolphin? that's not an aussie animal. they are found all around the world.
Agreed, but it'll get my vote. Reason being my daughter loves them, and wants to go to Oz to see them!

Anything to get the kids on our side is good in my books!
Old Mar 25th 2005, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

owleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud of

Good question! This had me thinking quite a long time - so many to choose from, but inthe end my vote has to be the duck billed platypus. Still not seen one though.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 5:16 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Dolphins for me, on our reccy trip over christmas, I got to swim with them at seaworld, fantastic experience, worth every penny, or should I say cent!
Old Mar 25th 2005, 5:21 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandi248
Dolphins for me, on our reccy trip over christmas, I got to swim with them at seaworld, fantastic experience, worth every penny, or should I say cent!
I voted Dolphin too - I also dived with them at Seaworld Goldcoast - I did the underwater diving helmet dive - was out of this world and when I move to Brisbane going to buy a year pass to Seaworld so I can go as often as I want. I loved the polarbears too - they were so active and seemed really happy for zoo animals.

Lynn
Old Mar 25th 2005, 5:51 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
I voted Dolphin too - I also dived with them at Seaworld Goldcoast - I did the underwater diving helmet dive - was out of this world and when I move to Brisbane going to buy a year pass to Seaworld so I can go as often as I want. I loved the polarbears too - they were so active and seemed really happy for zoo animals.

Lynn
oooooooooooo, so can you actually dive with them ??

and how much is a year pass for Seaworld anyone ?

Thanks
Old Mar 25th 2005, 5:57 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Box Jellyfish.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 5:59 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun

Lynn
Why go to Australia to swim with Dolphins??

You can do it in the UK (in the wild):

http://www.godo.visitwales.com/15042/09.AA.html#faq8

G
Old Mar 25th 2005, 6:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Grayling

G
9. Where can I swim with dolphins in Wales?
Bottlenose dolphins can be spotted along the coast of Cardigan Bay usually between May and November. However it is not advisable to swim with dolphins. Although they may appear friendly they are wild animals that should be treated with caution and respect. It is possible to undertake boat trips to view dolphins in the wild. The two main ports for such trips are New Quay on the Ceredigion coastline and St Davids in Pembrokeshire. Various companies offer boat trips of the beautiful West Wales coastline, which allow passengers to survey not only the resident bottlenose dolphins but also porpoises, seals and wild birds.

Plus it's bloody freezing in Wales!
Old Mar 25th 2005, 6:11 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grayling

G
Why?!!

Cold weather, sea sick, sea phobia nuff said for me anyway!!!!!!!

In oz - sun, warm water, safety

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.