Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Favorite Aussie Animal

Originally Posted by babybeth
dolphin is a aussie animal?

She said Aussie animal OR animals FOUND in Australia
Old Mar 29th 2005, 4:18 pm
Adopt me????!!!!!

serdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
What's your Fav Aus animal/or animals found in Aus?

Mine's dolphins.

Cas
I like the Wombat 'cause nobody ever picks him....he's such a cute little creature....friendly too.....

Oops....I guess I should read all the posts before I speak.....seems lots of people like the little wombat.....

Last edited by serdwin; Mar 29th 2005 at 4:21 pm.
Old Mar 29th 2005, 4:23 pm
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
She said Aussie animal OR animals FOUND in Australia

aah..ok...always smilling dolphin is cute but i love kangarooooo
Old Mar 29th 2005, 4:29 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by babybeth
aah..ok...always smilling dolphin is cute but i love kangarooooo

Mmmmmm...I love Kangaroo too....preferably slow cooked with a plum sauce

Or, they do make a very nice hood ornament!!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 4:32 pm
wombat42

Originally Posted by Wanderlust
Its the Wombat - its got to be! Have you ever seen one? They are soooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!

W
l know, forget Koala bears.

Old Mar 29th 2005, 11:45 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ceri
Birds - most definitely the crow - most people hate them -I luve 'em, very intelligent birds.
Kookaburras, we have a pretty tame one who sits and watches me digging ,waiting for worms - I call him chubby lol

Not a huge tweety, little bird fan, have tons of the tweety s8ds around our property - I prefer birds of prey, hence why I like the kookaburra nearest thing to one which we get on our property

least fav are the cockatoos, the noise on them when you get a load on your property. They must be the worst sounding birds in the world ( they'd put my mother in law to shame - and that is saying something lol)
I like crows as well. They're far more interesting than many of Aus's parrots methinks. I really don't like Sulphur-crested Cockatoos either. I remember birding in the Dandenong Ranges in Jan, when about 100 of the buggers took off and kept wheeling round in circles over my head with their deafening screeches. Then the object of their wrath flew over; a Wedge-tailed Eagle. Much nicer bird! My ears were literally ringing after all that noise!

My fave Aus birds are Bowerbirds and Babblers because they are intelligent and inquisitive birds. Real fun to watch.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:55 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, thanks for introducing me to Roo burgers Hels

Hope to see you again soon

Cas xx
Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:59 pm
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Or, they do make a very nice hood ornament!!

WHAT!!!
is it yummy? eeewwww....... poor roo boy...
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

jodesmc will become famous soon enoughjodesmc will become famous soon enough

there's too many to mention, but I do love the wombat, the kooka and also the echidna is a fave, loads of them in Port Campbell waddling all over the place if anyone is going down the great ocean road.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tonyk38
I like crows as well. They're far more interesting than many of Aus's parrots methinks. I really don't like Sulphur-crested Cockatoos either. I remember birding in the Dandenong Ranges in Jan, when about 100 of the buggers took off and kept wheeling round in circles over my head with their deafening screeches. Then the object of their wrath flew over; a Wedge-tailed Eagle. Much nicer bird! My ears were literally ringing after all that noise!

My fave Aus birds are Bowerbirds and Babblers because they are intelligent and inquisitive birds. Real fun to watch.
Yep, I also love crows, they are fantastic birds
Old Mar 30th 2005, 4:08 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

[QUOTE=tonyk38]I like crows as well. They're far more interesting than many of Aus's parrots methinks.QUOTE]

One of the most hated birds in Aus ( because of their noise - I'd rather them than noise from people, barking dogs ,cars etc etc anyday - crows are native to this country and just nature, good "cleaner uppers") , Glad to know there is also some other people who love them, thought I was the only "weird" one . Apparently they have the most vocabulary out of all birds according to the scientists, recent discovery. And of course is one of the few birds that has worked out how to eat a cane toads

Last edited by Ceri; Mar 30th 2005 at 4:11 pm.