Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

Old Jun 12th 2009, 2:47 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

Originally Posted by fairwayskid

Hope you dont turn out like her

Paddy
LMAO
Beth x x
Old Jun 12th 2009, 3:42 am
Just Joined

PatchPoole is an unknown quantity at this point

Wahoo, our house has gone 'Unconditional' today. So I'll be booking the tickets over the weekend. Hopefully we'll be there around the 7 July.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 5:46 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PatchPoole
Wahoo, our house has gone 'Unconditional' today. So I'll be booking the tickets over the weekend. Hopefully we'll be there around the 7 July.
Do u want me to look for a house rental for you near us lot?
Beth x x
Old Jun 12th 2009, 6:06 am
Just Joined

Oh yes please, can you keep an eye out for us, and let me know of any.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 6:19 am
Make it happen!!!!

Oh yes please, can you keep an eye out for us, and let me know of any.
This is the only house near us....it's the next street to me

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...rt-propdetails

Beth x x
Old Jun 12th 2009, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
This is the only house near us....it's the next street to me

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...rt-propdetails

Beth x x
hi beth, is ur oh home yet?
Old Jun 12th 2009, 6:22 am
Make it happen!!!!

This house is just behind us

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...&tm=1244787662

Beth x x
Old Jun 12th 2009, 6:23 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by camacazi
hi beth, is ur oh home yet?
Yes....just having a quick cuppa.....then off to play cricket with u lot
Beth x x
Old Jun 12th 2009, 7:10 am
Just Joined

Thanks for that Beth, the first one is probably more in our price range. Pity it doesn't have a photo of it though. We will probably book a holiday home for the first week or two we are there, and then have a bit of a drive around and see what is available.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 9:36 am
Make it happen!!!!

Thanks for that Beth, the first one is probably more in our price range. Pity it doesn't have a photo of it though. We will probably book a holiday home for the first week or two we are there, and then have a bit of a drive around and see what is available.
OK just give me a shout if you need me
Beth x x
Old Jun 12th 2009, 9:40 am
Just Joined

Thanks.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

OK just give me a shout if you need me
Beth x x
Hey missus, don't forget us

Helena xoxo
Old Jun 12th 2009, 11:23 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by helena39
Hey missus, don't forget us

Helena xoxo
How can I
Beth x x
Old Jun 12th 2009, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

How can I
Beth x x
You wont be able we will be sleeping in you kitchen

Paddy
Old Jun 13th 2009, 12:29 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
You wont be able we will be sleeping in you kitchen

Paddy
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO not my kitchen LMAO
U & H have a double bed in a spare bedroom, and the kids got a double bed settee.....so all sorted....just waiting for you to get here now!!!!
Beth x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.