Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

Old Jun 9th 2009, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of
Default Re: Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

Originally Posted by nixster
hey that would be great!!!! darn good of you! lol

Always glad to help

Paddy
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

Fab 5 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nixster
Hi all been reading your thread and really want to live in caloundra now! lol were hoping to be coming over next March and i was looking into the redcliffe area, but am worried my two older kids at 11 and 12 ( 13 and 12 when we come over) would be too quiet for them? any thoughts? Caloundra looks like theres more to do for them. my little one will be 2 and a half by then. Any good schools that u reccomend? would be great to join u you all sound so friendly!
Hi there,

Caloundra is a great place to bring up the family...we have just come back from 3 wks there and looked around schools there...in the Caloundra & Currimundi area which is close by...all of them were primary schools so they would not really be of any use to you as your 2 are older and your little one won't start till 5?
We are hoping to move out their Aug/sep all going well with are house sale...I don't know much about Redcliffe, there was a family earlier on in this thread who was moving from Redcliffe to Caloundra,
hope it all goes well for you, have you got your visa's yet?

Angie
Old Jun 9th 2009, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

jo n craig is a jewel in the roughjo n craig is a jewel in the roughjo n craig is a jewel in the roughjo n craig is a jewel in the rough

Hiya!
Can we join your club too???
We fly over 18th August, moving to Caloundra too!
There's me (jo), OH (Craig) and daughter Ruby (4).

Hey! How do I fing you on facebook?
Old Jun 9th 2009, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

jo n craig is a jewel in the roughjo n craig is a jewel in the roughjo n craig is a jewel in the roughjo n craig is a jewel in the rough

Ooopppssss!!! I meant 'find' you on facebook!
That's with no vino too!
How often's the courtsey bus from RSL club? Hic!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

nixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fab 5
Hi there,

Caloundra is a great place to bring up the family...we have just come back from 3 wks there and looked around schools there...in the Caloundra & Currimundi area which is close by...all of them were primary schools so they would not really be of any use to you as your 2 are older and your little one won't start till 5?
We are hoping to move out their Aug/sep all going well with are house sale...I don't know much about Redcliffe, there was a family earlier on in this thread who was moving from Redcliffe to Caloundra,
hope it all goes well for you, have you got your visa's yet?

Angie
no not yet currently applying for nursing registration in queensland at the moment then visas afterwards.im not applying for visas untill i have a firm job offer.
the high schools look quite good as well as the primary ones. keep me informd of how you go. be good to meet other people out there in the same boat
Old Jun 9th 2009, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

nixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nice

Originally Posted by jo n craig
Ooopppssss!!! I meant 'find' you on facebook!
That's with no vino too!
How often's the courtsey bus from RSL club? Hic!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

PatchPoole is an unknown quantity at this point

Wahooo. Looks like there are lots of people moving to Caloundra. We're just waiting for our house to be confirmed this week, and we should be there around the 8th July. We can't wait, it's been pretty cold here in ChCh at the moment. We've no idea where we are going to go yet lol, but are going to have a look around Little Mountain, and go and check out Meridan School first. Oh yes, we would be interested to know too, how often that courtesy bus goes to the RSL . . . hiccup hiccup
Old Jun 9th 2009, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Jaysus

I better get a move on there will be no bloody houses left to rent at this rate

Paddy
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

ooh, loads of us now lol

u have to ring rsl to book the bus for whenever u want, think it will take 2 trips with us lot
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by camacazi
ooh, loads of us now lol

u have to ring rsl to book the bus for whenever u want, think it will take 2 trips with us lot
Might have to get a second bus. That sounds like a job for Helena

Paddy
Old Jun 10th 2009, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixster View Post
Hi all been reading your thread and really want to live in caloundra now! lol were hoping to be coming over next March and i was looking into the redcliffe area, but am worried my two older kids at 11 and 12 ( 13 and 12 when we come over) would be too quiet for them? any thoughts? Caloundra looks like theres more to do for them. my little one will be 2 and a half by then. Any good schools that u reccomend? would be great to join u you all sound so friendly!

Hi nixster,
I think the kids would MUCH prefer caloundra...thats why we're moving up there..Deadcliffe's not got much to offer older kids...my daughter's 10 & son's 7 & think they'll have much more when we move than they've had in the year we've been here

do the curry nights extend to the other side of the mountain????...I've picked the wrong side of the hillhaven't I
can always meet up in the pub I suppose
jacq
Old Jun 10th 2009, 1:42 am
Just Joined

Hmm, yum curry nights, better tell my husband about them, he loves curry, how do we get an invite to one of those nights.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 4:04 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

OOOOoooohhhh more people thinking of moving to Little Mountain
It's bloody lush here
Jo....will pm you my facebook name for you to find me, no drooling over the photos of curry night though LOL
Girls ride their bikes to school now....with us mum's speed walking behind!!! Think I will have to ride my bike to keep up with them ha ha
Curry night is open to familes living in Creekwood estate.
RSL bus holds 23 people, so we fill a bus already as we go there after we have been to everyone's house for a meal....every 6 weeks at the mo.....soon to be twice a year LOL
Paddy better move his butt or there will be no houses left to rent here!!!
Beth x x
Old Jun 10th 2009, 4:06 am
Just Joined

Takes note: To find house in Creekwood Estate
Old Jun 10th 2009, 4:08 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PatchPoole
Takes note: To find house in Creekwood Estate
LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.