Reload this Page >

Expat Chatting Now?

Expat Chatting Now?

Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

paul&sharon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Expat Chatting Now?

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
hi proof nice to meet you in the chat room that avatar's awesome !!!!
just how i pictured you
hi celtic angel, u popped in when i was in there and i had just offended someone, i didn't mean to, you could have stayed to help me out! but how scary is the chat room! good luck might chat to you some time cheers sharon(just needing to be there)
Old Nov 20th 2004, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

mumintroll is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Expat Chatting Now?

Originally Posted by ProofReader
How come no-one's ever in Expat Chat when I go there?!
hej, absolutely, i feel like a bit of a dork talking to myself but its good to finally find a site like this (took me 3 weeks) hope to talk to u soon.
Old Nov 29th 2004, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

misspiggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Expat Chatting Now?

Originally Posted by ProofReader
How come no-one's ever in Expat Chat when I go there?!
Hi well i am here now, if its possible u could really help me, my family and i are emigrating to Brisbane in May 05 and there are a few things that are unclear.

1) can we take our english tv, will it work in Oz?

2) Same goes for cd players and video recorders and dvd players, also what about our washing machine will it work over there.

When did you move out there?

Whats the yearly weather like?

Is there a big Ant problem, the last time we stayed in Rochedale we were constantly infested!!

Cheers if you can give us a reply

Miss Piggy XX
Old Nov 29th 2004, 8:39 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by misspiggy
Hi well i am here now, if its possible u could really help me, my family and i are emigrating to Brisbane in May 05 and there are a few things that are unclear.
Welcome to the site.
As for info, start your own thread, but I think most of those questions have already been asked, so do a search on the site.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 10:54 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Helloooooooooo? Is anyone about? *PR heads off to the chatroom for a look-see.*

Old Jan 1st 2005, 10:47 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Anyone up for a session?! Just click on 'chat room' on the toolbar above.

Old Jan 1st 2005, 11:16 am
Dismembered Bat

C'mon in, air is ambient atm!
Old Jan 1st 2005, 12:33 pm
Dismembered Bat

Where're Deadmeat, Polly, Cheeky and GeordieGeorge when you need 'em?!

Be warned ... you need a robust soh in there tonight!