Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Expat Chatting Now?

Expat Chatting Now?

Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:14 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Arrow Expat Chatting Now?

How come no-one's ever in Expat Chat when I go there?!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Expat Chatting Now?

Originally Posted by ProofReader
Too busy sending PMs
Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:18 pm
Cheeky

Hi Proofreader,

Well when Ive been in it looks a bit spooky to me........
And (IMHO) they could do to brighten the place up a bit make it a bit more welcoming

More fun in here dont ya think??!!!

Cheeky!

Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

You must have the cutest avatar I've seen yet

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi Proofreader,

Well when Ive been in it looks a bit spooky to me........
And (IMHO) they could do to brighten the place up a bit make it a bit more welcoming

More fun in here dont ya think??!!!

Cheeky!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:23 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

I've often wondered the same thing
seems most people are chatting out here...only out here it gets saved
I've popped in every now and then, but only twice have even come across anybody ,usually a Mod
Maybe i'll catcha you in there one time
Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:28 pm
Cheeky

Awwwww!! Bless!!.....Dottyspots thankyou, you are very sweet!!

I have to confess though I had some help from some nice people on here!!

Your pic is lovely too!!

Cheeky!!

Originally Posted by dottyspots
You must have the cutest avatar I've seen yet

Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:29 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, people don't normally hang around long enough, so it's always empty, I try sticking around, if there's one, someone might stay, and so on, get the place going...maybe I stink...hmmm
Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:31 pm
Cheeky

At least you are honest Bob!!

Cheeky!!

Originally Posted by Bob
Aye, people don't normally hang around long enough, so it's always empty, I try sticking around, if there's one, someone might stay, and so on, get the place going...maybe I stink...hmmm

Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

She's not so lovely when she's ripping up my paperwork (or attacking the keyboard when I'm trying to type!

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Awwwww!! Bless!!.....Dottyspots thankyou, you are very sweet!!

I have to confess though I had some help from some nice people on here!!

Your pic is lovely too!!

Cheeky!!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:38 pm
Cheeky

And it doesnt get any easier..........

Cheeky

Originally Posted by dottyspots
She's not so lovely when she's ripping up my paperwork (or attacking the keyboard when I'm trying to type!

Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:39 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Busy in there now though...blimey...well loaded *l*
Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:41 pm
Cheeky

Amazing init??!!! Prob crash now.....

Cheeky

Originally Posted by Bob
Busy in there now though...blimey...well loaded *l*

Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:49 pm
Go Banana's !!

I can't keep up with them all !

Warren

Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:20 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Expat Chatting Now?

Well, that was a bit of fun!

Good to meet so many new faces in such a short timespan. Hmmmm, might have to try that again soon!!

G'night for now all.

PR *as she slides off into a mellifluous glass of red*

Old Oct 26th 2004, 1:58 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that was a bit of fun!

Good to meet so many new faces in such a short timespan. Hmmmm, might have to try that again soon!!

G'night for now all.

PR *as she slides off into a mellifluous glass of red*
hi proof nice to meet you in the chat room that avatar's awesome !!!!
just how i pictured you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.