Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Emmigrating to brisbane

Emmigrating to brisbane

Old Oct 21st 2013, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Robbie_Paula is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Emmigrating to brisbane

The school our kids go to organise regular morning teas for parents who are new to the area so they can meet with others and the kids have school 'buddies' to help them adjust and find their way around. Seems to work well.

Our neighbours were fantastic with us when they found out we were new to Australia, they used to take me out shopping and show me around , couldn't have asked for better neighbours. Even on the plane on the way over, a couple from Helensvale gave us their phone number and said they'd do anything they could to help
Old Oct 21st 2013, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

Plyall is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes Broad Shoulders, that's exactly what I thought, it does help that I am the type of person who will talk to anybody, hehe! No offence intended there, but I'm sure you get what I mean x
Old Nov 9th 2013, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

sausten22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fish.01
Can you please organise to live next door to sausten22

Welcome to British Expats
That's an awesome idea
Old Nov 10th 2013, 8:15 am
Just Joined

Plyall is an unknown quantity at this point

Sausten22 I've sent you an email
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

pome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of light

Im fly in fly out ,have been for years .Looking back i should have gone to the sunny coast as all i do when i get back is drive up there to enjoy the beech .im buggered now as the family has put down roots ,schools friends jobs ect.apparently you cant throw a stone in buderim without hitting a pome!!
Great community up there lots of mums going to boot camp fitness and step in to life.or theres the school gates im sure lots of mums here will agree thats your lead in, friends of your kids ect. invite someone else s kid round for tea and your away......