Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Doubts And 2nd Thoughts Anyone?????

Doubts And 2nd Thoughts Anyone?????

Old Aug 19th 2006, 3:20 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubts And 2nd Thoughts Anyone?????

Originally Posted by Davelynd7
Just become even more despondent - our buyers have pulled out,
So never mind 'wobbles' now were just back to square 1 again.... Hopeless!
Oh Lynda, I don't know what to say , I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending you karma and a hug.

Nicky
Old Aug 19th 2006, 4:09 am
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Davelynd7
Just become even more despondent - our buyers have pulled out,
So never mind 'wobbles' now were just back to square 1 again.... Hopeless!
I'm gutted for you to hear about this. It's always a scary thought and I read about it on here often. Here for the grace of God goes the saying.

Perhaps you'll get another sale soon and we'll have that meet up on the sunshine coast before we know it!!

Kitty
Old Aug 20th 2006, 1:26 am
Just Joined

alan.k is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joanneS
Totally understand what your going through! We are just waiting for the house sale to go through should be leaving mid Sept. We have just been sorting out our leaving party and we have at least 150 family and friends to invite! so yeh our thoughts are What the hell are we doing leaving so many people to go to the other side of the world and know hardly anyone and so little about the country but then something keeps telling us we're doing it for a better future hopefully, if not for us than for our children to grow up in. Unfortunately this country has gone to the dogs and unless your mega rich in England your children haven't much hope of having their own home etc. so we're going to give it a try and at if it don't work out then at least we can say we tried it and if we don't do it now maybe we will always wonder the "if only" and have many regrets. Hope this makes sense, I think we are all going through the same emotions!
Good luck to all of you
Jo x
were going through same thoughts you,ve got to give it a go or we will be sat here when were 65 wondering what would it of been like .we fly 3rd or 4th october heading to bunbury . so good look to you all
Old Aug 21st 2006, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

elizabeth charnock is an unknown quantity at this point

[Hi there,
Where are you in Brisbane? Have you visited www.bulmss.org.au yet? You may find that we can help you with the adjustment period. Don't worry we aren't cranks and the services are completely free. Pay us a visit and see how we operate.
Regards
Beth