debts or not

Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

jd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant future
Default Re: debts or not

Originally Posted by jeanettetlw
re thread 175 samjones1999 are you on drugs,if not i suggest you start taking them by the handfull

Do you wish you had never opened this can of worms Jeanette???
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

AlanEll is a jewel in the roughAlanEll is a jewel in the roughAlanEll is a jewel in the roughAlanEll is a jewel in the rough

re thread 175 samjones1999 are you on drugs,if not i suggest you start taking them by the handfull
Jeanette, i bet your glad you started this thread now lol, though i did pick some useful info up
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jd6969uk
Can you please save your comments for when you actually have a clue about what you`re talking about.

My posting about me leaving debts behind was a wind up. If you read that post and took that to be a genuine reply you are even more uptight than a few others around here!!

Please spare me the sanctimonious bs about "the country is better off without you...." etc. etc. etc. when I was taking the pi**

For the record my character is just fine. Pay all of my debts and paid every penny of tax that I have owed since I started work - never taken sweet fa back from the system.

You gotta love people who are so quick to judge other people`s lives when they know nothing about them!!
Yeah save the guilt trip for someone who's foolish enough to believe you!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Ah shush you! Get some housework done!
I will not shush!Housework is borng,this is more interesting!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:48 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Jeanette - if you look at the bottom right hand corner of the post you want to reply to, you'll see a blue 'quote' button.

If you click that, a reply box will open up with the post in question at the top - you can type your response at the end and everyone will know exactly who you're replying to
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:49 pm
beetroot67

jeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nice

no not really lol
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:57 pm
beetroot67

jeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dreamy
Jeanette - if you look at the bottom right hand corner of the post you want to reply to, you'll see a blue 'quote' button.

If you click that, a reply box will open up with the post in question at the top - you can type your response at the end and everyone will know exactly who you're replying to
nice one
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

samjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nice

Ah, we are finally getting to the bottom of your spiralling debts, are you advocating the use of hard drugs????
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:22 pm
beetroot67

Originally Posted by samjones1999
Ah, we are finally getting to the bottom of your spiralling debts, are you advocating the use of hard drugs????
as already stated at this moment in time i owe nothing to anyone,and you really are an idiot
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by livinginreality
I will not shush!Housework is borng,this is more interesting!
Fair enough. I've yet to meet a woman I can shut up anyway!!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

samjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nice

as already stated at this moment in time i owe nothing to anyone,and you really are an idiot
Oh now we're resorting to name calling, I blame the drugs!!!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samjones1999
Oh now we're resorting to name calling, I blame the drugs!!!
I blame you being an idiot.
Forum Regular

jd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by livinginreality
Yeah save the guilt trip for someone who's foolish enough to believe you!
Guilt - I think you`re on cheap drugs as well
BE Forum Addict

do i bring my debts with me or do i say sod it and leave them in blighty,any help would be greatly appreciated,thanks,jeanettetlw
So now you're saying you don't have debts?I don't get it!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jd6969uk
Guilt - I think you`re on cheap drugs as well
Nope I don't do drugs.I get high on yoga and meditation,how about yourself?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.