Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:51 am
Professional Princess

Default Re: Croc Hunter

Originally Posted by fraser
Ooh stop it now

pmsl

Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:03 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Don`t know what Zebra tastes like but, Im gonna find out what cat tastes like tonight!!I kicked the evil little bugger out for peeing on my floor (next to his nice clean litter tray I might add!!)The evil little bugger then climbed in through my bedroom window and proceeded to walk all over my nice fresh white duvet cover with his muddy paws!!!! The dogs well unhappy as I put socks on him the other day as I`d just washed all my carpets (yes I know I`m sad)
Sympathy and karma would be much appreciated at this point
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:04 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Don`t know what Zebra tastes like but, Im gonna find out what cat tastes like tonight!!I kicked the evil little bugger out for peeing on my floor (next to his nice clean litter tray I might add!!)The evil little bugger then climbed in through my bedroom window and proceeded to walk all over my nice fresh white duvet cover with his muddy paws!!!! The dogs well unhappy as I put socks on him the other day as I`d just washed all my carpets (yes I know I`m sad)
Sympathy and karma would be much appreciated at this point

Sent
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:06 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

You wee angel!!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:10 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

You wee angel!!

Less of the wee
Old Mar 30th 2005, 4:45 am
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

python is another one of those chicken type tasting meats, the bones are a bugger tho.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by worzel
The Overlander restaurant in Alice does a very nice special of beef, camel, barramundi, crocodile vol au vaunts (sp?) and kanagaroo. Camel was tough as old boots, kangaroo was lovely and tender but the crocodile was gorgeous. Somewhere between fish and meat. As for horsemeat, not that I know of but the chances are the odd curry wasn't what it was claimed to be.

PS I am not getting into the argument save to say I know Sam and believe her.
I don't believe her and I think, as Sam said, that I am entitled to my opinion of her just as she's entitled to her wonderful opinion of me. If she really ever met :scared: me she'd be in for a reassesment of her ideas though
Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
python is another one of those chicken type tasting meats, the bones are a bugger tho.
I've had puff adder, croc, honeyd ants, grasshoppers and various types of deer. I was very fed up about the croc though as it just tasted like chicken & I'd been expecting something with a bit more bite...

I understand that lion doesn't taste very nice (from my grandfather who ate it once), because it has a very strong taste that's way too gamey.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G'Day
I don't believe her and I think, as Sam said, that I am entitled to my opinion of her just as she's entitled to her wonderful opinion of me. If she really ever met :scared: me she'd be in for a reassesment of her ideas though
Why don't you go and play in the road, the argument is over and done now and the opinion seems to be that no one gives a f*** what you think.

You obviously are an annoying twat with no friends to speak to in the real world and your only input into society is through this discussion group.

You are entitled to your opinion but that doesn't mean you are entitled to voice it. Otherwise my opinion of you is that you are a spiteful, arrogant, vindictive idiot, but of course that is only my opinion
Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:08 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G'Day
I understand that you are entitled you your opinions but please stop trying to force them down our throats!

I have been watching & reading your posts about Sam for a while & I must say that I am disgusted with your small minded childishness....... Sam is a close personal friend off this forum to both me, my husband & my son & I KNOW she is truthful..... I KNOW for a fact she worked at Australia Zoo & I KNOW for a fact that what she says is true as I was there also.........

Please do not try to attack or critcise members of this forum as you have been doing as it will only create animosity towards yourself from other members....

I really do not understand why people on this forum have to be so nasty and critical to other members....... this forum is for the purpose of learning about the life & culture of Australia and to ask questions & offer advice of your experiences......... please "take it outside" as they say & find a stone to crawl under if this is the way you normally conduct yourself in public.....

To be honest, if I met you, knowing this was how childish you were, my opinion would NOT change.......
Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:11 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Why don't you go and play in the road, the argument is over and done now and the opinion seems to be that no one gives a f*** what you think.

You obviously are an annoying twat with no friends to speak to in the real world and your only input into society is through this discussion group.

You are entitled to your opinion but that doesn't mean you are entitled to voice it. Otherwise my opinion of you is that you are a spiteful, arrogant, vindictive idiot, but of course that is only my opinion
well said
Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:17 pm
NAC
BE Enthusiast

NAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
I understand that you are entitled you your opinions but please stop trying to force them down our throats!

I have been watching & reading your posts about Sam for a while & I must say that I am disgusted with your small minded childishness....... Sam is a close personal friend off this forum to both me, my husband & my son & I KNOW she is truthful..... I KNOW for a fact she worked at Australia Zoo & I KNOW for a fact that what she says is true as I was there also.........

Please do not try to attack or critcise members of this forum as you have been doing as it will only create animosity towards yourself from other members....

I really do not understand why people on this forum have to be so nasty and critical to other members....... this forum is for the purpose of learning about the life & culture of Australia and to ask questions & offer advice of your experiences......... please "take it outside" as they say & find a stone to crawl under if this is the way you normally conduct yourself in public.....

To be honest, if I met you, knowing this was how childish you were, my opinion would NOT change.......
Here, Here!!!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:24 pm
Im a woomaaan

Anyway folks (she says quickly changing the subject) is it just me or does Steve Irwin look like Sam from the Lord of The Rings ???
Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:27 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Anyway folks (she says quickly changing the subject) is it just me or does Steve Irwin look like Sam from the Lord of The Rings ???
LOL Yeap! Never thought of that! hehehehehehehehe
Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, he doesn't look that different from Sam from Eastenders (same colour hair anyway)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.