Croc Hunter

Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Croc Hunter

I reckon G'day secretly has a crush on Steve Irwin, I have no problem with that, a lot of people have crushes on TV stars.

Can we stop slagging her off now and have some sympathy.

Good luck to you G'day (maybe one day Steve will look at you and the feelings will be reciprocated)
Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:39 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
I reckon G'day secretly has a crush on Steve Irwin, I have no problem with that, a lot of people have crushes on TV stars.

Good luck to you G'day (maybe one day Steve will look at you and the feelings will be reciprocated)
Ooooh you are naughty!!!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw
If every company was expected to provide transport for employees where access to workplace was via a 'dangerous' stretch of road, then probably 90% of us would be getting free rides to work. I don't really see how an employer can be deemed irresponsible for allowing an employee to cycle to work. I used to cycle to work every day in Melbourne thru choice - *shock*!!

g'DAY, a dead cyclist is not a stupid cyclist. We don't know the specific accident details in this case, and it could equally have been death caused by a 3rd party. (The vast majority of cyclist deaths and serious injuries are actually thru the fault of a motorist, and not the cyclist.) Not all cyclists cycle irresponsibly (I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate being called an irresponsible driver, simply because there are many irresponsible drivers out there). You simpply cannot say that it was the cyclist's fault that he died, or accuse him of cycling recklessly.
You ARE right, it might have been a stupid driver or a stupid bump in the road but in the end the poor bloke is dead and that IS a tragedy. However I am very sure that whomever else was at fault it was not the owners of the establishments along this particular road.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield

Someone on here reckoned I was very pro-celeb, I guess in some ways you are right - I AM very pro-right-to-privacy-no-matter-how-often-you-appear-on-TV. Personally I am not anyone you'd recognise from TV (except possibly from The X-files ) but I do know how a lot of these people feel & unlike some who think they have a right to the time of a celeb I happen to think they have a right to time of their own. As for having a crush on Stevie, shucks, he's too much like my cousin, but bring Russell Crowe & Mel Gibson on any day............
Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by deba34
I don't think you have any right accusing Sam of being a liar, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all....
If you say so m'am, but I still don't believe her....
Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Pandanda is on a distinguished road

We Australians generally like to pretend that Steve Irwin doesn't exist. That's why we're so eager to ship him off to the US
Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pandanda
We Australians generally like to pretend that Steve Irwin doesn't exist. That's why we're so eager to ship him off to the US
LOL
Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:53 pm

tosh27 is on a distinguished road

Steve Irwin puts the Aussie accent on, he's really Welsh and smokes crack with his mother, who he doesn't realize has been dead for months.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 1:17 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by G'Day
If you say so m'am, but I still don't believe her....

I was not whinging about not being allowed to approach him, I commented on it.

As I have said, you havent worked there, you have only visited.

You believe that if someone volunteers to work somewhere to further their knowledge then they deserve all they get and if they dont like it, they should leave.

I suppose its the same old saying that if a woman wears a short skirt, she should expect sexual harrassment.

I don't give a flying shit if you believe me, but I want to know how you can be so sure of something when you havent worked there?

You have the ability to piss people off on these forums and wind them up to the point of wanting to smack you hard in the mouth.

Your comments are not constructive, even when I said I respected your opinion, you came back to call me a liar and slag me off.

You don't remotely help anyone on this forum and I am surprised that you have any friends at all.

Perhaps you don't because why should people take you at face value or respect one shred of anything you say?

I went to his zoo to learn about Aussie wildlife. The keepers were nice, animals well cared for but the atmosphere false - my opinion which like you, I am entitled to.

I did not go to 'star spot' and fawn over Steve Irwin. I and other volunteers travelled from all over the world to work at one of the finest zoos in the world.

At the very least, volunteers should be treated with respect for working the 9 hour day that they do.

And until you have done it yourself, although I strongly suspect you would go down in any animal establishment like a dose of herpes, you should keep your bitching to yourself.

You are a prize bitch Gday, and I swear to god that now, I would have you down as a troll, probably with no family, no mates and nothing but a vibrator to keep you company.

You try and tell me any different and like you think of me, I will call you a liar.

Now leave me alone you nasty little bitch

End of conversation.

Old Mar 30th 2005, 1:28 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
Bix, you are madder than a kettle full of goldfish.
As that nice poster from NZ says "I thank you".

I think we wander aimlessly along lifes many pathways but eventually find one that suits us.

As i was saying to the tinman......
Old Mar 30th 2005, 1:33 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Ok you guys I just started this thread off as a general comment of how mad Steve Irwin is - I didn`t expect it to degenerate like this - perhaps we can all just draw line under this now and move on???
Old Mar 30th 2005, 1:34 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I do get the slightest hint that Sam and G'day are not getting along very well.

May I try to arbitrate at this juncture and suggest we turn our attention to zebras and bones
Old Mar 30th 2005, 1:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I do get the slightest hint that Sam and G'day are not getting along very well.

May I try to arbitrate at this juncture and suggest we turn our attention to zebras and bones
What does zebra taste like?? Is it another of those creatures that tastes like chicken?
Old Mar 30th 2005, 1:41 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Ok you guys I just started this thread off as a general comment of how mad Steve Irwin is - I didn`t expect it to degenerate like this - perhaps we can all just draw line under this now and move on???

Exactly gobbyjock.

Its end of for me at least, I won't mention her name again nor will I reply to her.

Bix has started the zebra thing off now. Once you get him on about bones, there is no stopping him

Christ its cold, Ive got the fire on and its still cold.

Talking of wildlife, does anyone watch Sky Travel at half six, about that zoo in New Zealand? Its really good actually, you could get quite into it.

How did we manage without TV. :scared:

Old Mar 30th 2005, 1:42 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Pollyana
What does zebra taste like?? Is it another of those creatures that tastes like chicken?

I have had camel meat, that was quite tough, but very nice all the same. We had it in Tunisia.

Ive eaten rabbit and hated it, and pheasant which was horrible.

Now roast duck, that is nice.

Who has had horsemeat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.